Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Beechey

West Ham (A) Match Thread

Mahrez is giving the ball away so much we'd be better off with Slim on.

Gray hasn't done much either.

Fuchs is a disaster when players attack down his wing.

On the plus side Iborra is the class on the pitch.

poor to not be winning this one so far though.

Pathetic end to the half. West Ham are rubbish but we keep giving them corners and free kicks.

Mahrez has been poor. Not a fan of Gray's hissy fit either, he could've finished at the back post if he wasn't sulking.

I still think we'll win, but we need to get out of second gear and make our passes count in the final third.

1 minute ago, EnderbyFox said:

Cant remember a worse Mahrez performance than this so far.. must've given the ball away 10 times? 

The sad thing is he gives the ball away to the opposition so much, but when it comes to passing to our player in the box he goes all out for a freaking solo worldy. 

1 minute ago, Babylon said:

Can Gray and Mahrez play together all the time? We're just so light weight in that position and we're surrendering possession form them either being weak or their often half hearted football giving away cheap ball.

Was thinking the same thing

1 minute ago, ZeGuy said:

I hope Puel will have a small conversation with Mahrez and Gray because they're doing their best to sabotage each other. Shit behavior. 

Both are trying too hard to show that they are better than each other. I don't think we can afford both on the pitch at the same time.

1 minute ago, st albans fox said:

Hate to be right and we haven’t even shown the incisiveness we did up there

terrible self discipine with out tackling and poor decision making in possession - we didn’t used to suffer on possession turn over because we weren’t playing any football!

What's infuriating is that they don't even have to work to win the ball back off Gray and Mahrez, they'll just his a half hearted pass to one of their players.

I think Mahrez knows he's in the shop window tonight. On that showing he'd do well to get a move to a championship club never mind champions league. Woeful. The worst I've ever seen him play.

Gray no better and Albrighton just Albrighton. 

Should have had them dead and buried after 20 minutes.

Archived