Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

Tottenham (H) pre-match

Just now, foxinsocks said:

We will need to stop them from shooting from the efge of the box.  Last time kane and son gound the top corner every time... thsts mo accident thst shows how these guys are working hard every week.  We are very bad at hiving too.much space infront of the box.

17 minutes ago, foxinsocks said:

We will need to stop them from shooting from the edge of the box.  Last time Kane and Son found the top corner every time... this was no accident and shows how these guys are working hard every week.  We are very bad at leaving too much space left in front of the box.

:thumbup:

I would change personnel a bit after that last night. 4-1-3-2. Let's keep it possession based as Puel is working towards. I see our threat being Gray and allowing him to drift behind the front two and making late runs in the box. Let's have Vardy and Iheanacho running the channels and making those Spurs fullbacks doing more defending than going forward. Our wide try threat should be Chilwell and Simpson getting forward on ocassion and Iborra can sit and help the two CB if we get caught with the full backs up field. Mahrez can sulk in the stands for me. 

Kasper

Simpson

Dragovic

Maguire

Chilwell

Iborra

King

Ndidi

Gray

Vardy

Iheanacho

Subs: Hamer, Morgan, Amartey, Albrighton, Fuchs, Okazaki, Slimani

3 hours ago, Gazza M said:

I would change personnel a bit after that last night. 4-1-3-2. Let's keep it possession based as Puel is working towards. I see our threat being Gray and allowing him to drift behind the front two and making late runs in the box. Let's have Vardy and Iheanacho running the channels and making those Spurs fullbacks doing more defending than going forward. Our wide try threat should be Chilwell and Simpson getting forward on ocassion and Iborra can sit and help the two CB if we get caught with the full backs up field. Mahrez can sulk in the stands for me. 

Kasper

Simpson

Dragovic

Maguire

Chilwell

Iborra

King

Ndidi

Gray

Vardy

Iheanacho

Subs: Hamer, Morgan, Amartey, Albrighton, Fuchs, Okazaki, Slimani

And no Shinji or Albrighton at that. Against one of the best teams and midfields in Europe.

:schmike:

6 minutes ago, ZeGuy said:

And no Shinji or Albrighton at that. Against one of the best teams and midfields in Europe.

Mate, this is FoxesTalk. Everyone here is a backseat manager and thinks they could do a better job than the bloke we pay millions for, with a good track record. Honestly I don't know why Rudkin didn't just hire one of us since we clearly have the best, omnipresent tactical minds.

All this lament over the scoreline from last season's drubbing...

Yeah, losing 6-1 at home at the end of the season with a depleted squad was bad. But at we won't be remembered as officially the dirtiest team in Premier League history who were 2-0 up away at the reigning Champions while chasing the league leaders, only to capitulate worse than our notorious bottling local rivals and end up finishing third! Even sadder, they've had their 3 best seasons in decades and have absolutely bugger all to show for it. Even Hull and Huddersfield have spent longer on top of the league than Spurs!!!

2 hours ago, ZeGuy said:

Mahrez was woeful last night. Nobody bigger than the club. He was selfish and playing for himself. King is about all we have in CM as back up. Long term no, but until Jan OK. Albrighton is hit and miss. Wouldn't fit in the formation I thought best. Shinji not the long term solution up top. 

Archived