Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
kingfox

PDC World Darts Championship 2018

On 23/12/2017 at 22:44, GaelicFox said:

He is still a mile off Taylor at his best 

taylor is and always will be the greatest darts player of all time 

On 23/12/2017 at 23:10, Harrydc said:

I have to disagree, just my opinion but I think if Van Gerwin was around in Taylor's prime they would have an equal amount of world championships maybe Van Gerwin might have even edged it.

@Harrydc well buddy how’s that point of view going ? 

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, EastAnglianFox said:

Not fans mate, id wager hundreds of them couldnt even tell you which 2 players were even throwing.

Have to agree with this.

I love darts and watch it on Sky. But I’ve never been.

If I did go to live Darts, I’d have a couple of beers but I’d also be there to actually watch the darts.

What is the fookin point of going to darts just to get pissed up? You can do that down the town and then go clubbing if you want a late one. 

What is this preoccupation in this country at the moment of having to get arse-holed with every leisure activity you pursue, or you haven’t had any fun?

On 31/12/2017 at 08:29, Col city fan said:

Have to agree with this.

I love darts and watch it on Sky. But I’ve never been.

If I did go to live Darts, I’d have a couple of beers but I’d also be there to actually watch the darts.

What is the fookin point of going to darts just to get pissed up? You can do that down the town and then go clubbing if you want a late one. 

What is this preoccupation in this country at the moment of having to get arse-holed with every leisure activity you pursue, or you haven’t had any fun?

The thing is though when you go to Ally Pally you struggle to watch the action even on the screen.

Lets face it though, it's not a sport. It's a pub game, and that's why the fun in attending lies in getting shit faced.

39 minutes ago, Footballwipe said:

*Famous last words alert*

Not bothering tonight. Taylor 7-1 or 7-2 likely, the jizzfest over his 17th title and ego arse kissing to be unbearable.

Still convinced he'll magically "unretire" or not go through with his promise, as convincing as his commitment seems to be

Really surprised this was your prediction. Cross was a shorter price than Taylor at the start wasn't he? Must have been close. And Taylor has only played an injured Anderson. Should be a close game.