Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bellend Sebastian

What's The Worst Smell You've Ever Encountered?

2 minutes ago, surrifox said:

We hit a skunk driving in the US and bits got into the engine compartment . I thought that skunks were the staple of kids comics but the car was pretty much unusable unless all the windows were down 

lol serves you right really.

22 minutes ago, boots60 said:

I cannot believe that with over 50 replies on this thread on a Leicester City forum not one person has mentioned the Trent end at forest or the west stand at cov.

It’s been years since any of us were in any of them places, nobody remembers.

Went for an early morning shite at a festival, it was going to be a nice time until I happened to catch them when they were sucking the shit out the portaloos and my eyes watered from the smell. Bear in mind the whole weekend was about 30°c. Oh god. 

7 hours ago, Buce said:

Actually, maggots are sometimes used now for cleaning gangrenous wounds because they will only eat dead flesh.

Yes we do but they are ‘sanatized’ and free from bacteria/ disease. Not ones a fly will lay on your leg!

For work, I had to go and interview a bloke and inspect his council flat.

His bathroom housed a number of cats.  It was ripe with catshit and catpiss.  

It was August and we had, unusually up here, had a week of warm weather, so the cats' "doings" had baked in the heat. 

The bath has a layer of liquid in it which I think was catpiss with floaters in.

The rest of the flat was in an utter state and stank with what I thought when I arrived was just rotting food, although there was a bit of a pungent smell which I couldn't quite identify.

The bloke had long greasy hair and a beard down to his gut which looked very unwashed, and his clothes were covered in stains. He smelled bad.

When he went to open his bathroom door, he said "Sorry, it's a bit whiffy in here, even for me", and I was a bit worried.

The stink of warmed cat toilet hit me and I gagged, then retched, and, in a bit of a breach of protocol (he was my client's customer) shouted "What the FVCK?"

He was all apologies.

I was cycling behind a lorry carrying scrap metal on Ulverscrofr Road. It must have carried something else too. The stink really took my breath away, so much so that I stopped and waited a while. Even then the nasty whiff lasted until I passed the

scrap yard on that road. He must have turned in there. I bet they were pleased to see him!

Guest seanfox778

Working in Abu Dhabi, we had to move some equipment to Dubai and they sent us a fish delivery truck. It wasn’t a refrigerated truck. Mouldy vagina... that’s all I’m saying. 

I was at my parents house yesterday and was looking for something in a cupboard in my younger brothers bedroom (who moved out 18 months ago but still has quite a few of his belongings there). 

I noticed one of those big 1.5ltr bottles of Grolsch which was full to the brim so I asssumed hadn’t been opened. I flipped the top and had a whiff and blimey, I’ve never smelt anything like it before. 

I spoke to my brother later in the day who confirmed that he pissed in the bottle approximately 2 years ago after a night out, stuck it in the cupboard and forgot about it, the dirty bastard. 

24 minutes ago, silebyboy said:

I was at my parents house yesterday and was looking for something in a cupboard in my younger brothers bedroom (who moved out 18 months ago but still has quite a few of his belongings there). 

I noticed one of those big 1.5ltr bottles of Grolsch which was full to the brim so I asssumed hadn’t been opened. I flipped the top and had a whiff and blimey, I’ve never smelt anything like it before. 

I spoke to my brother later in the day who confirmed that he pissed in the bottle approximately 2 years ago after a night out, stuck it in the cupboard and forgot about it, the dirty bastard. 

That’s horrific.

A decomposed body that had been in front of his gas fire for 2 weeks. A kind of smell that never leaves you.

Burning flesh from a man's legs burned to the bone (literally) in a burning car.

Gangrene on a old mans feet who wore wellies and never took them off. He even slept in them. (He had been a homeless person and was now living in a bedsit, alone. He himself was pretty ripe). He had attempted to make his own dressings out of bits of clothes and hadn't had any other treatment until he couldn't walk or physically get his wellies off and called us. We had to cut his boots off and the smell and the sight was absolutely sickening. There were maggots in his flesh which was infected decaying and rotting. I imagine it was a bit like trenchfoot in the WW1. Even thinking about it now, I'm getting queasy.

1 hour ago, Parafox said:

A decomposed body that had been in front of his gas fire for 2 weeks. A kind of smell that never leaves you.

Burning flesh from a man's legs burned to the bone (literally) in a burning car.

Gangrene on a old mans feet who wore wellies and never took them off. He even slept in them. (He had been a homeless person and was now living in a bedsit, alone. He himself was pretty ripe). He had attempted to make his own dressings out of bits of clothes and hadn't had any other treatment until he couldn't walk or physically get his wellies off and called us. We had to cut his boots off and the smell and the sight was absolutely sickening. There were maggots in his flesh which was infected decaying and rotting. I imagine it was a bit like trenchfoot in the WW1. Even thinking about it now, I'm getting queasy.

Probably shouldn’t have read that whilst tucking into my Sunday dinner :jawdrop:

Archived