Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GaelicFox

Strangest things you have seen in a football stadium

When we scored at Fulham away in an fa cup 3rd round replay to go 3-1 up (pretty sure it was wesolowski) I was near the front of the stand and got my head punched from behind by a fellow fox uninitentionally..... glasses fell off my face and got trampled on in the LAOTS and I could barely see any of the rest of the game. Only knew fulham had scored goals when I heard the cheers.

so that’s the strangest thing I didn’t see.

the strangest thing I did see was DJ Campbell once held his run and managed to stay onside on one occasion.

It still has to be Oldfield getting sent off against Millwall at the new den and Neil Lewis thinking he had been sent off, he just shot off straight to the dressing room. We played a good few minutes with nine men before a confused Neil Lewis returned from the tunnel.

Notts County v Portsmouth - one of the Pompey fans let off a blue smoke bomb to throw on the pitch, then when the stewards spotted him he tried to hide it under his coat. 

At Mansfield, Sammy the Stag's head falling off because his antlers were too heavy. 

Josh Lowe attempting to play for a professional football team.

Watching my fellow Leicester fans dressed as Hare Crishner climbing over the executive boxes at Portman Road in the early 90’s was pretty strange but very funny

6 minutes ago, Wymeswold fox said:

Didn't Charlton Athletic do some commercial a few years in order to boost ticket sales etc that consisted of some couple having sex on the centre circle one evening?..

Anyway:

Are you suggesting that Sunderland’s PR team deem the match day experience to be that bad that they have to make up a story of some guy having a shit in the stand in order to encourage people to watch the team? 

Archived