Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Gerard

Slimani

Deeney must be a live contact for Geoff and it'll promote his work. Personally think Deeney is nowhere near as good as slimani. Deeney is not as good as he was 3 years ago.

2 minutes ago, Marshall Cockney Fox said:

I saw your slagging Silva in another thread re Rudkin. Are you just odd or clueless? Not played for 4 months and full debut on a cow pat with 2nd string. Trot on.

Lets see ..... but he doesn’t look a premier league player at all 

I’ll be happy to be proved wrong 

funny when someone gives a different opinion to the masses your “clueless and odd”

your guessing at least my opinion is based on watching starting and playing a game in the uk , he was tripe today 

idots on here saying he was an upgrade on drinkwater ! He ain’t even better that Matty James on that showing 

1 minute ago, GaelicFox said:

funny when someone gives a different opinion to the masses your “clueless and odd”

your guessing at least my opinion is based on watching starting and playing a game in the uk , he was tripe today 

idots on here saying he was an upgrade on drinkwater ! He ain’t even better that Matty James on that showing 

Your entirely welcome to say he had a poor game, but questioning his acquisition and potential after 50 mins is just .....@@##£&:-

Matty James has played many times, so judge him by all means. But Silva, I'd wait a few weeks before dissing.

• Like 1

On Saturday, December 16, 2017 at 02:29, ZeGuy said:

Please someone itk just tells him how much we're gonna get back. He's gonna have a heart attack otherwise. 

£2.50 Rudkin release clause..... not even a league one club would have him.... although his wages are silly money for a 29m pound brick

1 minute ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

We could have played Vardy upfront today and he’d have struggle. There was a significant lack of quality played into him

I disagree. He'd at least put their backline under pressure. They're not great on the ball and they'd have given more away. The thing that bothered me today was a lack of pressing, especially from the front. 

43 minutes ago, alanf0x said:

No excuses after today's game for slim. No effort, no qulaity, no positive communications from him. How he can have a go at albrighton and co for not working hard enough is beyond me! Time to move on.

His job is to score goals and he gets criticism for not scoring so I think he's entitled to moan when Albrighton/anyone's crosses don't beat the first man. We also don't know his instructions from Puel, maybe he was told not to press that much. 

Edited by lgfualol
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, GaelicFox said:

This is the most ridiculous thing I've read in 2018 so far. 

He made his first start after 6 months without competitive football, in a mish mash side lacking quality, on a dogshit pitch, with a game plan that appeared to include bypassing the midfield. You can judge him on 60 mins of total English football if you would like, you could also judge him on 10 minutes of premier league football (in which he actually look very composed and classy). Or you could judge him on his career so far...

Talking of which, he's a European Championship winner and has plenty of other silverware to his name, he's scored a senior career 45 goals, most of those as club level (in around 200 appearances) as a CM and is highly rated. He is clearly also a very good professional, not spitting his dummy out once throughout the recent saga. 

You've literally referred to him as a 'flop' after 60 minutes of football, and given him a shit nickname, so when someone says you maybe clueless and odd I'd suggest they might be bang on the money. 

Is he better than Drinkwater? Probably...but let's see after more than 60 minutes shall we. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, lgfualol said:

His job is to score goals and he gets criticism for not scoring so I think he's entitled to moan when Albrighton/anyone's crosses don't beat the first man. We also don't know his instructions from Puel, maybe he was told not to press that much. 

It was his moaning at albrighton for not squeezing space and closing down quick enough whilst he plodded around like a pub player. He isn't going to get goals on a plate, needs to work a lot harder in my opinion 

Gaelic must be trolling here surely?

This was Silva’s first start in months, against a League 1 side who were well drilled and backed by a partisan crowd.

We were playing our b team and were hoofing the fooker at every opportunity.

This must have been a massive culture shock to a player who is skilled at keeping the ball and controlling the midfield play.

Give him time ffs! This was not a game on which to base any opinion on the player! They were all poor today.

2 hours ago, foxes21 said:

Pathetic we’ve spent over 70mill and still haven’t got anyone to compete with Vardys/Okazaki’s place in the team.

Take the loss on Slim, Musa, Ulloa & ship them out. Get some real quality in ffs

This is the point that concerns me. Our best starting 11 is probably

Kasper 1 million

Fuchs  Free

Simpson 2 million

Morgan 1 million

Maguire  17 million

Albrighton  free

Mahrez  400k

Ndidi  15 million

Okazaki  8 million

Vardy  1 million

The final place is up for debate but let's say Iborra  12 million

Trtuh is all the money spent has largely been wasted and hasn't imporved our starting 11 very much if at all.

Slimani isn't good enough to play on his own up front. He lacks enough pace to close down and his hold up play isn't resolute enough and I'd say he gives away too many cheap free kicks.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, reynard said:

This is the point that concerns me. Our best starting 11 is probably

Kasper 1 million

Fuchs  Free

Simpson 2 million

Morgan 1 million

Maguire  17 million

Albrighton  free

Mahrez  400k

Ndidi  15 million

Okazaki  8 million

Vardy  1 million

The final place is up for debate but let's say Iborra  12 million

Trtuh is all the money spent has largely been wasted and hasn't imporved our starting 11 very much if at all.

Slimani isn't good enough to play on his own up front. He lacks enough pace to close down and his hold up play isn't resolute enough and I'd say he gives away too many cheap free kicks.

That is sadly so true. ? has had such a limited effect on improving the squad. Most notably in the attacking resources. 

• Like 2

People moan about Slim non stop now and he's the No.1 target for the Boo Boys.

Yes he moans and waves his hands about...because he gets NO decent service.

He IS NOT going to run around like Vards. He scores if he gets decent service and as yet no manager has got a plan B if there's no Vardy.