Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Gerard

Slimani

1 hour ago, DodoBird said:

Slimani has the best goal/time ratio of the team. It's so crazy not to play him. Literally, all you have to do is dump the ball anywhere in the box and his head will find it. 

Using that criteria, David Nugent is an England legend.

On 10/12/2017 at 16:41, the fox said:

think it's time to cash out! he doesn't suit puel's tactics (even though he is a great plan B and can be very helpful in those slugfest fixtures)

i don't think he is very good playing with two winger cutting inside.he needs the ball to his head a lot.

even vardy is struggling atm (even though his work rate and positioning are still great). i truly think puel will fade vardy out with time in favour of a new striker that contributes more to the build up in the next few years.

What a load of nonsense.

Vardy contributes as much as anybody in the side whether he is scoring the goals or not.

Do you not watch the games ffs?

I note you cover yourself with ‘ in the next few years’.

He will pack it up in the next few years.

Edited by NotTheMarketLeader
  • Like 1

On 10/12/2017 at 21:55, Izzy Muzzett said:

Yeah you are right he’s amazingly skilful.

A couple to shots that go in over two years proves he’s exceptionally talented in terms of ball control, and skill despite what we’ve seen over the period.

Twats (those of you that  ?it)

??‍♂️

1 hour ago, NotTheMarketLeader said:

What a load of nonsense.

Vardy contributes as much as anybody in the side whether he is scoring the goals or not.

Do you not watch the games ?

I note you cover yourself with ‘ in the next few years’.

He will pack it up in the next few years.

Wow! So much angre! Mahrez preforming great is doing a number on your health I see. 

You are here going around, puffing your chest calling people names, many posters were banned for less.  

You seemed so triggered that I said puel will replace vardy in the future for a striker who is involved more in the play (passing and dribbling) Even though pep is trying to replace a better striker (kun) with Jesus for the same reason. (Plus, in a few years, vardy will be older and slower)

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, the fox said:

Wow! So much angre! Mahrez preforming great is doing a number on your health I see. 

You are here going around, puffing your chest calling people names, many posters were banned for less.  

You seemed so triggered that I said puel will replace vardy in the future for a striker who is involved more in the play (passing and dribbling) Even though pep is trying to replace a better striker (kun) with Jesus for the same reason. (Plus, in a few years, vardy will be older and slower)

Not angry despite what the posts look like.

Im laughing out oud when I write 90% of this stuff. ? ?

Yes at last ?.....Mahrez is doing the business.

Its taken him about 18 months I think? 

8 minutes ago, lcfc sheff said:

fingers crossed he's not sold to anyone in the prem, clearly a fairly decent goalscorer, but similar to kramaric in the sense that he just doesn't suit us. Wish him all the best

Hopefully he will be sold to a PL side because what foreign club that could afford to pay £20m would want him?

10 hours ago, Col city fan said:

How much are we gonna get back for Slim?

20? That much?

Please someone itk just tells him how much we're gonna get back. He's gonna have a heart attack otherwise. 

Edited by ZeGuy