Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wymsey

Slimani to Watford or Besiktas?

7 hours ago, Blue Fox 72 said:

lol I agree that he might be a decent fit for them. But Alan Shearer comparisons?!?!

P.s. I realise you probably don't mean he's anywhere near the same class.

Slim will never be near Shearers class. After all what sort of Cvnt kicks someone on the floor in the face.

• Haha 2

Just now, sylofox said:

I really don't see sports direct cvnt Ashley forking out money when he wants out. Even if he does it wont be £20m. He wouldn't spend it when Newcastle arrived so I don't see him doing it as they get close to going again.

He'll never spend a penny he doesn't have to - but if he sees Slim as being the guarantee of survival he'd buy him in an instant to get the Prem money for another season / help him to sell.

When i say instant, I mean a long whinging week of drip torture negotiations, and a minute before deadline capitulation of our patience!

38 minutes ago, Webbo said:

The BBC are linking him with Newcastle.

Apparently that's wrong, Newcastle are after Nicolai Jorgensen of Feyernood who played against us for Copenhagen last season. I don't really remember much but their forwards seemed like big lumps who didn't impress.

2 hours ago, Gerard said:

Apparently that's wrong, Newcastle are after Nicolai Jorgensen of Feyernood who played against us for Copenhagen last season. I don't really remember much but their forwards seemed like big lumps who didn't impress.

He moved before we played against them, it was Corneillus (also a blonde hair big lump of a bloke) who pplayed against us.

I'll admit that he's not looked his best for us, he needs that extra touch in front of goal when it comes to his feet and his transfer fee has been a millstone around his neck, but sometimes we've done him no favours.

As soon as he's on the pitch due to his size it seems to automatically prompt long balls up for him to win with his head. He came from a Sporting side and granted they don't play in a league of comparable quality but I'm pretty sure they don't play hoof ball, sometimes he must think WTF is this. I actually think outside the box he plays better with the ball to his feet.  When he comes off the bench it's usually to replace Albrighton, we consistently take off our best crosser of the ball and put on, arguably, the best finisher with his head we have.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Abrasive fox said:

He moved before we played against them, it was Corneillus (also a blonde hair big lump of a bloke) who pplayed against us.

Who was so successful at Cardiff! :rolleyes:

14 minutes ago, lcfc sheff said:

he'd suit Newcastle, they love a striker to get behind whos a little bit crazy and scores goals

Reckon it'd go the same way as Mitrovic, they love him initially as he puts himself about a bit and shows a bit of PASHUN, but then slowly they start to realise he's a bit of a carthorse. 

13 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Reckon it'd go the same way as Mitrovic, they love him initially as he puts himself about a bit and shows a bit of PASHUN, but then slowly they start to realise he's a bit of a carthorse. 

But Slimani can actually score goals, Mitrovic is just a meathead 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, RoyFox said:

”he’s quick” haha! 

Tbf he’d be a good fit with Matt Ritchie pinging in crosses.

For his size he is quick. Just look at his goal against Huddersfield. Of course if you compare to Vardy he isn't, but compare to players of his size, and you can see he is quick.

• Like 3

He is better than what Newcastle already have

he is better than what Brighton already have

infact, he is better than a lot of sides already have but paying 20m+ for him plus his salary is clearly causing an issue for most of them. Given we are apparently selling Leo, I wonder if we are demanding 25m which would make a move even less likely 

3 minutes ago, RoyFox said:

9CEF194F-B451-4864-9275-0AE3A9599698.jpeg

Start to watch football with passion instead of hate mate. Either you are trolling or just don't know nothing about football, either way if you watch football closely you will see what I mean.

Edited by Eagle10