Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wymsey

Slimani to Watford or Besiktas?

3 minutes ago, Eagle10 said:

Start to watch football with passion instead of hate mate. Either you are trolling or just don't know nothing about football, either way if you watch football closely you will see what I mean.

Haha you really do sound like a fanboy. I rate Slimani but to say he is quick, is utterly deluded. 

FYI I tweeted this earlier today, so think again about your statement...

Edited by RoyFox
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

He is better than what Newcastle already have

he is better than what Brighton already have

infact, he is better than a lot of sides already have but paying 20m+ for him plus his salary is clearly causing an issue for most of them. Given we are apparently selling Leo, I wonder if we are demanding 25m which would make a move even less likely 

Are we?

I thought Ulloa would be a loan at best from what I've read.

6 minutes ago, RoyFox said:

Haha you really do sound like a fanboy. I rate Slimani but to say he is quick, is utterly deluded. 

FYI I tweeted this earlier today, so think again about your statement...

Far from a fanboy, and I didn't say you don't rate Slimani, just said to watch football closely and compare players that have his size and their speed. You will see he is quick for his size, for his size he is quick that is what I said. About your tweet you nailed it.

9 minutes ago, Out Foxed said:

im some unproven dutch geezer warrants 20+ mill (eredivisie signings have hardly set the world alight bar a couple) then slim is worth at least 25

You would think someone will just get Slimani even if they pay more than they want to. He has PL experience and scored a goal every 180 mins last season despite being asked to play in an unfamiliar position as a No10 and not getting a proper run of games last season.

He's been linked with half a dozen PL teams and with 6pts covering the bottom 11 then teams should be desperate to get their players in and they won't get a better striker than Slimani unless they want to take a risk with unproven players in foreign leagues.

Edited by Gerard

28 minutes ago, Eagle10 said:

Far from a fanboy, and I didn't say you don't rate Slimani, just said to watch football closely and compare players that have his size and their speed. You will see he is quick for his size, for his size he is quick that is what I said. About your tweet you nailed it.

No worries, no harm done.

Edited by RoyFox
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Eagle10 said:

For his size he is quick. Just look at his goal against Huddersfield. Of course if you compare to Vardy he isn't, but compare to players of his size, and you can see he is quick.

Showed a bit of pace against Huddersfield but that's only really the only time he's showed it.

Edited by Abrasive fox

11 hours ago, Gerard said:

Apparently that's wrong, Newcastle are after Nicolai Jorgensen of Feyernood who played against us for Copenhagen last season. I don't really remember much but their forwards seemed like big lumps who didn't impress.

Apparently their record signing is Michael Owen for around £15 mill - for a club the size of Newcastle that is pretty laughable