Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

We need to talk about Wilfred Ndidi

On 01/06/2018 at 09:00, Livid said:

Looks good on him, not sure how it would look on a near 50 year old, overweight balding bloke from the East Midlands :D

Wear it around Highfields, you'll subtly blend in.....;)

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Finnegan said:

If @Samilktray doesn't own, at least, that hat - let alone that entire outfit - by the end of the world Cup then I don't know what that world is coming to. 

It's all out of stock and apparently not coming back (don't believe it personally) but if I do get my hands on it you'll be the first person to know about it buddy x

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Samilktray said:

It's all out of stock and apparently not coming back (don't believe it personally) but if I do get my hands on it you'll be the first person to know about it buddy x

That's basically how I imagine you go to work tbf. 

Wilfred Ndidi ready for next step forward in blossoming career as Nigeria bid to take World Cup by storm

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/world-cup/world-cup-2018-nigeria-kit-wilfred-ndidi-leicester-city-super-eagles-video-russia-interview-a8400896.html

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

http://www.allnigeriasoccer.com/read_news.php?nid=28408

Allnigeriasoccer.com understands that Super Eagles star Wilfred Ndidi is gearing up to resume pre-season training with Leicester City ahead of the 2018-2019 campaign.

The Nigeria number four was among three Leicester City players that represented the Super Eagles at the ongoing World Cup in Russia, the others being Ahmed Musa and Kelechi Iheanacho, and the trio were absent at Belvoir Drive on Monday morning.

Ndidi has said that he will be in England but will officially resume whenever he gets a call from manager Claude Puel, though Leicester City said it is okay for him to rest for one more week.

A hamstring injury kept the Leicester City Young Player of the Year out of action at the tail end of last season but he recovered in time to star for Nigeria at the World Cup.

The defensive midfielder made his World Cup debut against Croatia on June 16, before going the distance against Iceland and Argentina. 

The Foxes will face Notts County, Valencia CF and Lille OSC in pre-season games before their first competitive game of the new season against Manchester United on August 11. 

Got to love the Big Bad Wilf!
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mint_Fox said:

http://www.allnigeriasoccer.com/read_news.php?nid=28408

Allnigeriasoccer.com understands that Super Eagles star Wilfred Ndidi is gearing up to resume pre-season training with Leicester City ahead of the 2018-2019 campaign.

The Nigeria number four was among three Leicester City players that represented the Super Eagles at the ongoing World Cup in Russia, the others being Ahmed Musa and Kelechi Iheanacho, and the trio were absent at Belvoir Drive on Monday morning.

Ndidi has said that he will be in England but will officially resume whenever he gets a call from manager Claude Puel, though Leicester City said it is okay for him to rest for one more week.

A hamstring injury kept the Leicester City Young Player of the Year out of action at the tail end of last season but he recovered in time to star for Nigeria at the World Cup.

The defensive midfielder made his World Cup debut against Croatia on June 16, before going the distance against Iceland and Argentina. 

The Foxes will face Notts County, Valencia CF and Lille OSC in pre-season games before their first competitive game of the new season against Manchester United on August 11. 

Got to love the Big Bad Wilf!

Gotta love the guy, If only Mahrez had such an attitude.....

• Like 1