Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxes1

Fleetwood Ticket Details

Fleetwood Town v Leicester City
FA Cup Third Round
Highbury Stadium
Full Allocation 1,095 (includes 731 Standing, 350 Seating and 7 Wheelchair Spaces)

Season Ticket Holder Login Required
On Sale Dates:
Season Ticket Holders with 280+ Points
| Wednesday 20 December @ 8:30am (Online) & 9am (In Person/By Phone)
Season Ticket Holders with 270+ Points | Wednesday 20 December @ 3pm
Season Ticket Holders with 260+ Points | Thursday 21 December @ 8:30am (Online) & 9am (In Person/By Phone)
Season Ticket Holders with 250+ Points | Thursday 21 December @ 3pm
Season Ticket Holders with 240+ Points | Friday 22 December @ 8:30am (Online) & 9am (In Person/By Phone)
Season Ticket Holders with 230+ Points | Friday 22 December @ 3pm

Standing Pricing: (Please select the Percy Ronson Stand)
Adult: £22, Seniors 65+: £17, Under 18s: £10, Under 16s: £7

Seating & Supporters with a Disability Pricing: (Please select Blocks F & G in the Parkside Stand)
Adult: £24, Seniors 65+: £19, Under 18s: £12, Under 16s: £9

1 hour ago, Leicesterpool said:

Correct me if I'm wrong do the points get added on as the season goes along, (I'm talking about the ticket scheme)

Yes they do, have a look at your history, they have this seasons separately to the previous seasons so you can see if you're missing any, I'm on the away scheme and Man Utd and Huddersfield weren't on my history, quick email and it gets sorted.

Oddly for this it says we have to opt in or opt out, I thought I ticked the FA cup on the form pre season but I still returned the email with opt in, they reply to confirm you're included.

55 minutes ago, promised land said:

Yes they do, have a look at your history, they have this seasons separately to the previous seasons so you can see if you're missing any, I'm on the away scheme and Man Utd and Huddersfield weren't on my history, quick email and it gets sorted.

Oddly for this it says we have to opt in or opt out, I thought I ticked the FA cup on the form pre season but I still returned the email with opt in, they reply to confirm you're included.

Nope it says if you ticked the box the money will be taken tomorrow, it then goes on about opt in or out, well mine does.

Actually it could be if you're on the away scheme or not.

Edited by red5
more info

3 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

lollol Surprise, surprise. 

Although the online is never that clear in terms of how many tickets they have sitting behind the counter. 

That’s true. 

Pretty sure I spend most of my life worrying about getting tickets to something or the other lol