Foxes1

Fleetwood Ticket Details

Personally, I think that when the allocation is so small (especially after the sponsors, box holders, directors, players and ticket office staff have had theirs), I don't think that the automated away ticket scheme should be applicable.

Everyone (whether on the scheme or not) should need to buy their tickets, based only on priority points (like the European games).  After all it only takes a few seconds online so hardly a major inconvenience.

A lot of people with quite high prioirties would have missed out, whereas people on the scheme who can't go (or don't want to go) know that rather than go to the trouble of opting out, they can get their ticket which will be like gold dust and they can easily sell it on, meaning that someone with a higher priority misses out.

Also, the selling bands should have been tighter. With such a small number of tickets I think it would have been fairer to go in increments of 5 not 10.

13 minutes ago, Snik-Snok said:

Personally, I think that when the allocation is so small (especially after the sponsors, box holders, directors, players and ticket office staff have had theirs), I don't think that the automated away ticket scheme should be applicable.

Everyone (whether on the scheme or not) should need to buy their tickets, based only on priority points.

Just a quick point you may have missed, these are the people on the highest priority anyway so that is completely pointless and wouldn’t irradicate people not buying keep priority high.

6 hours ago, Costock_Fox said:

Just a quick point you may have missed, these are the people on the highest priority anyway so that is completely pointless and wouldn’t irradicate people not buying keep priority high.

There's a lot of people who go to every away game that aren't on the scheme, and bearing in mind that the minimum requirement when the scheme was set up was 8+ points from the previous season (i.e. the final year in the Championship with 23 away game plus cup games), and some people on the scheme could have opted out of several games a season since, it means there could be a fair number of people not on the scheme with significantly more points than some people that are.

Bearing that in mind, if there's about 900 tickets for Fleetwood after the corporates etc have had their allocation, and theres about 700 people on the automated ticket scheme (complete guess but the original number was 800 I believe so 700 not unrealistic), then that wouldn't be fair if that's leaves 200 tickets when there's probably significantly more than 200 people with a higher priority than some of the people on the automated scheme.

That's the point I was trying to make. When the allocation is this small then why should people on the scheme potentially have priority over people with more points that aren't? 

Also it would mean people like Adam's friends who can't go might not bother buying tickets, and therefore someone who earnt the right to get them eg people with 250+ points would have a chance, instead of them receiving them by default and then offloading them to someone that maybe hasn't. 

28 minutes ago, Snik-Snok said:

There's a lot of people who go to every away game that aren't on the scheme, and bearing in mind that the minimum requirement when the scheme was set up was 8+ points from the previous season (i.e. the final year in the Championship with 23 away game plus cup games), and some people on the scheme could have opted out of several games a season since, it means there could be a fair number of people not on the scheme with significantly more points than some people that are.

Bearing that in mind, if there's about 900 tickets for Fleetwood after the corporates etc have had their allocation, and theres about 700 people on the automated ticket scheme (complete guess but the original number was 800 I believe so 700 not unrealistic), then that wouldn't be fair if that's leaves 200 tickets when there's probably significantly more than 200 people with a higher priority than some of the people on the automated scheme.

That's the point I was trying to make. When the allocation is this small then why should people on the scheme potentially have priority over people with more points that aren't? 

Also it would mean people like Adam's friends who can't go might not bother buying tickets, and therefore someone who earnt the right to get them eg people with 250+ points would have a chance, instead of them receiving them by default and then offloading them to someone that maybe hasn't. 

Absolutely not a chance their are 700 people on the away scheme, more like 300. 

10 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

Absolutely not a chance their are 700 people on the away scheme, more like 300. 

The original figure was around 700, so give or take a few that have since dropped off it will still be about that, the points criteria are set so all those in the scheme qualify on first day, this is what I was told.

There was around 200 on the scheme before we got promoted to the premier league.

Remember that this game doesn't come under the same league games as in one of four you can return as its a cup tie, some on the scheme might not bother with it at all.

Edited by promised land

They should just scrap the away scheme and priority points. 

Make it so any that are available are sold on a first come first served basis. If you are a true fan you’d be willing to queue up 3 or 4 hours before the ticket office even opens to get your tickets. 

15 hours ago, Steve_Walsh5 said:

They should just scrap the away scheme and priority points. 

Make it so any that are available are sold on a first come first served basis. If you are a true fan you’d be willing to queue up 3 or 4 hours before the ticket office even opens to get your tickets. 

No bites yet?

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Foxes1 said:

Not away end though, is it?

edit: I jumped in and asked such a stupid question.  Long day boys.

Edited by Fox92

Just now, Fox92 said:

Not away end though, is it?

No but can't see a problem with getting tickets in the home end, although I have one for the away end.