Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Gerard

André Almeida

On 20/12/2017 at 16:55, Mrfox452 said:

I watch a fair bit of portuguese football as that's where my family's from.

Seriously hope we don't sign the guy, if we're looking for a more attacking right back he just isnt quick enough.

He can play defensive mid as well but I seriously hope we don't sign the guy.

He isn't the messiah ..............

he may be good enough but it isn't a certainty and definitely max £10 mill imo (cos it's Jan) 

Just now, Abrasive fox said:

Bit different for a full back as opposed to a winger though isn't it?

Maybe. We'll have to see if he's able to take a step up in physicality.

I would think it's a factor that's been considered rather than overlooked.

Fingers crossed!

Just now, Swan Lesta said:

Maybe. We'll have to see if he's able to take a step up in physicality.

I would think it's a factor that's been considered rather than overlooked.

Fingers crossed!

Personally I hope we go for someone else, from what I've heard, he's no improvement on what we've got - just cheap, and that's not a policy that's served us well in the past.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Abrasive fox said:

Personally I hope we go for someone else, from what I've heard, he's no improvement on what we've got - just cheap, and that's not a policy that's served us well in the past.

Anything else in the pipeline abrasive? Ins and outs?

20 minutes ago, Abrasive fox said:

Apart from Schmeichel mahrez vardy  albrighton Morgan simpson Fuchs, actually 90% of the side that won the prem. it’s the expensive players we sign that are shit

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, justfoxes said:

Really hoping this guy will actually gets game time and not left sitting on the bench as he certainly does look like a replacement for Big Wes as his you tube videos look pretty decent, if they do replace Wes with this guy who then gets the captaincy??

Confused? I am. What's this guy got to do with Wes? I thought this guy was a RB and Wes was a CB.

Don’t really understand physical concerns much anymore. Players get free kicks for the slightest push so they’re heavily protected! 

Its only really this season simmo has got bulky, and it’s slowed him down a bit so not always an advantage 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, st albans fox said:

He isn't the messiah ..............

he may be good enough but it isn't a certainty and definitely max £10 mill imo (cos it's Jan) 

He's better than £50m Trippier.

12 minutes ago, filbertstreet said:

120411.jpg

dunno, he looks more scummy than simmo to me somehow, like this guys going to end up in prison by februrary

Is that an ironic post?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3126016/Thug-footballer-Danny-Simpson-gets-community-service-pinning-terrified-ex-girlfriend-floor-throttling-her.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3586701/Premier-League-winner-Danny-Simpson-let-community-service-attacking-ex-girlfriend-media-kept-turning-up.html

Edited by Guest