Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest LCFC_World

For £1M

Guest LCFC_World

Don't know if games are allowed in here but it's a bit of fun that I thought I'd try.

You answer the question, and then you ask another one which then someone else answers and so on. 

So here is my question: 

For £1M, would you give up all forms of media, for example TV, smart phones, laptops, gaming concoles etc..? 

7 minutes ago, LCFC_World said:

Don't know if games are allowed in here but it's a bit of fun that I thought I'd try.

You answer the question, and then you ask another one which then someone else answers and so on. 

So here is my question: 

For £1M, would you give up all forms of media, for example TV, smart phones, laptops, gaming concoles etc..? 

100%

bit deeper

For £1m would you break up with your current partner for good?

8 minutes ago, LCFC_World said:

So here is my question: 

No question I would. Use the 1m to travel the world, buy a little house by the beach in Southern Italy and happily **** off internet for ever.

Would you rather have a crap job and be able to retire in ten years, or a dream job you do til you're 80?

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Harrydc said:

So here is my question: 

All media?  Not a chance.  Reckon I could get by without internet on that money but I'd still need the occasional book or newspaper.

22 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

Bit deeper

For £1m would you break up with your current partner for good?

Do I have to pay the million straight away or can I do installments?

27 minutes ago, Strokes said:

No I wouldn’t 

For £1m could you kill someone?

Only if they were on death row and had admitted guilt without remorse (ie I’d press the switch or whatever)

For £1m would you stop supporting Leicester and buy a Spurs season ticket for the rest of your life?

55 minutes ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

For £1m would you stop supporting Leicester and buy a Spurs season ticket for the rest of your life?

Yes, I'd give the Spurs season ticket to my Spurs-supporting cousin and become a Coalville Town fan for £1m. Sorry, £1m buys more than enough to compensate for the loss.

Would you accept immediate death for £1m, if it saved the life of the person you care most about and they got to keep your £1m?

(i.e. turn it down and you survive but don't get £1m and the person you care about dies) 

No.

Money isn't everything; personally view life ad more about embracing via new experiences and putting things into perspective, than wishing to have more £ - which could in itself cause issues that you wouldn't have expected and wrongly believing it gives you success.

Edited by Wymeswold fox

2 hours ago, Strokes said:

No I wouldn’t 

For £1m could you kill someone?

No. Unless they hurt a loved one then i might go liam neeson on them for fun.

Someone has to take things to the shady side so might as well be me.

Would you let Donald Trump bang your wife for £1M but you have to stay with her for life and continue your married sex life (once a year birthday shags)?

9 hours ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

Only if they were on death row and had admitted guilt without remorse (ie I’d press the switch or whatever)

I'd willingly kill some people for free. Just for asking fvcking stupid questions on the internet.

• Haha 3

8 hours ago, Alf Bentley said:

Yes, I'd give the Spurs season ticket to my Spurs-supporting cousin and become a Coalville Town fan for £1m. Sorry, £1m buys more than enough to compensate for the loss.

Would you accept immediate death for £1m, if it saved the life of the person you care most about and they got to keep your £1m?

(i.e. turn it down and you survive but don't get £1m and the person you care about dies) 

I'd accept immediate death for free without question if it saved the kids. 

I'd need the money to save the wife though.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

When I play the lotto, my wife says money wont make happy,

I always say, just let me win so I can prove all these fking stupid quotes wrong, just once..dear god just once.

or just have fun , seeing what its like, being a self-opinionated concieted bastard with money..:D

While also thinking, maybe not, but will make it more fking bearable after incesently  listening to your

useless bablings, you bitch, eerrrm my darling...:)

8 hours ago, Jon the Hat said:

With £1m you could go to most of it.

Most of it? I'm the type of weirdo that has 2/3 screens on at once and watch it most of the day. I don't see how that's possible and I certainly don't see my million lasting long jetting from country to country! 

On 20/12/2017 at 01:23, Jattdogg said:

No. Unless they hurt a loved one then i might go liam neeson on them for fun.

Someone has to take things to the shady side so might as well be me.

Would you let Donald Trump bang your wife for £1M but you have to stay with her for life and continue your married sex life (once a year birthday shags)?

No.

Would you accept £1m and not be allowed to set foot in your country of birth again (even for family funerals, etc)?

On 20/12/2017 at 21:22, fuchsntf said:

When I play the lotto, my wife says money wont make happy,

I always say, just let me win so I can prove all these fking stupid quotes wrong, just once..dear god just once.

or just have fun , seeing what its like, being a self-opinionated concieted bastard with money..:D

While also thinking, maybe not, but will make it more fking bearable after incesently  listening to your

useless bablings, you bitch, eerrrm my darling...:)

If I won a few mill I'd be the worst type of guy the world has ever seen. Walk into a restaurant. Everyone's meals are on me, except that guy.  *point at a random stranger* 

I'd leave a trail of baffled restaurant goers in my wake.