Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest LCFC_World

For £1M

Guest Harrydc
2 hours ago, Nalis said:

No.

Would you accept £1m and not be allowed to set foot in your country of birth again (even for family funerals, etc)?

I'd consider it but I don't think I would. I don't know actually I have some fantasy about living in Australia so maybe. 

For £1M, would you chop of both of your little fingers?

27 minutes ago, Harrydc said:

I'd consider it but I don't think I would. I don't know actually I have some fantasy about living in Australia so maybe. 

For £1M, would you chop of both of your little fingers?

I probably would, I’d then pay £250,000 to the guy the bought me the severed fingers of whoever  dreamed this up :ph34r:

3 hours ago, Nalis said:

No.

Would you accept £1m and not be allowed to set foot in your country of birth again (even for family funerals, etc)?

Yes and would do that for quite a bit less as well. Go live somewhere nice and have family meet ups/funerals etc in Wales/Scotland/France, easy. 

1 hour ago, Innovindil said:

If I won a few mill I'd be the worst type of guy the world has ever seen. Walk into a restaurant. Everyone's meals are on me, except that guy.  *point at a random stranger* 

I'd leave a trail of baffled restaurant goers in my wake. 

Nah.

It's Xmas.

Edited by Buce