Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
boots60

Your hopes for 2018

A more improved way of living with a new job in sight. Less stress, less frustration, more fulfillment.

More time spent with family and friends.

Leicester City being the cause of less heart attack material by going on a decent FA Cup run or finishing in the Top 5. *Good luck with that*

7 minutes ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

I just hope to maintain a basic level of health that allows me to live life some kind of an average life in 2018.

Once again this Christmas I’ve been reminded that without our Health, we’re fvcked.

I still take my Health way too much for granted, even though it’s now pretty poor.

I wish you all a healthy 2018 and hopefully the rest will then take care of itself 

Spot on .... hope you have a good 2018, sounds like you deserve one.

But remember mental health is a as big an issue as physical health ... so no more jokes please.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Health and happiness for me and the girls, and another successful year at holding back the march of time.

And if I'm allowed to be greedy, another referendum on Brexit and a Labour government would both be welcome.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Buce said:

Health and happiness for me and the girls, and another successful year at holding back the march of time.

And if I'm allowed to be greedy, another referendum on Brexit and a Labour government would both be welcome.

Let’s not fall out on Christmas Day buce. :)