Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
boots60

Your hopes for 2018

2 hours ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

I just hope to maintain a basic level of health that allows me to live life some kind of an average life in 2018.

Once again this Christmas I’ve been reminded that without our Health, we’re fvcked.

I still take my Health way too much for granted, even though it’s now pretty poor.

I wish you all a healthy 2018 and hopefully the rest will then take care of itself 

@Innovindil

:ph34r:

Regain my discipline and get fitter. I used to be a proper fat twat but then I lost a bit and felt a lot better for it. The discipline left though and I'm back at square one. This next week is a write off though.

Save some money, and get back into the situation where I actually have money as well - the last two months I've been begging for payday and I'm uncomfortable with it. It's largely situational to be fair but still, no more of that.

Anything else other than the very obvious stuff is a bonus.

Leicester - win the FA Cup. Winning a tournament would be incredible.

• Like 2

To be in a good position financially. 

Do as much travelling with my little boy as possible before he starts school in September. 

For all family and friends to keep in good health. 

Get up to the gym more often than I've managed this year. 

Finally & this is probably asking for a miracle...my hair to stop receding and getting as thin at the front!! :sweating:

Health and happiness for as many people as humanly possible in 2018

be kind to others and I mean genuinely kind to others and try not to be selfish at all this year

be as good a dad as possible to my 4 year old daughter and 12 year old son (my other 3 children are adults now bless them)

improve and progress as a person in all ways possible but mainly be kind to others

• Like 1

To find a new job first and foremost. I’ve spent way too long being fed up with my current one and it’s time for a change.

Other than that it’s to get back into the physical shape I was in July time, I was going to the gym 5/6 times a week and eating really well so got into very good shape but after hitting my original goal of getting below 11 stone I’ve slacked off and I’m close to going over that now.

I really want to get back into sport and some sort of routine. Since I've graduated from uni last summer, I haven't managed to join any clubs or gyms now that I'm back in Leicester.

Ideally would love to get back playing squash. But haven't found any clubs near me that do weekend or late evening sessions to fit around work. If anyone has any recommendations, please let me know :D

Edited by TK95

7 hours ago, TK95 said:

I really want to get back into sport and some sort of routine. Since I've graduated from uni last summer, I haven't managed to join any clubs or gyms now that I'm back in Leicester.

Ideally would love to get back playing squash. But haven't found any clubs near me that do weekend or late evening sessions to fit around work. If anyone has any recommendations, please let me know :D

Depends where you live but their must be plenty of leisure’s centres with courts, David Lloyd gym Narborough has them.

2 hours ago, Costock_Fox said:

Depends where you live but their must be plenty of leisure’s centres with courts, David Lloyd gym Narborough has them.

There are courts to hire but I want to play in a club so I'm playing new people every week and can improve my game.

I live in Oadby so the nearest squash club is probably Leicester Squash Club on London Road. But their session stars at 5pm and I don't finish work until 5:30/6. Plus by the time I get there it's pointless. 

Similar situation with the others I've looked at so far. At uni, I used to play Saturday mornings which was ideal.

I'm sure I will find somewhere eventually but it's just getting to know what's around