Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DJ Barry Hammond

Foxestalk Biscuit World Cup - The Semi-Finals!

Foxestalk Biscuit World Cup - The Semi Finals!  

77 members have voted

1. 1. Semi-Final 1

• Bourbon Cream
    • Chocolate Chip Cookie
  2. 2. Derby Della Hob e' nob (Semi-Final 2)

• Hobnob (Classic)
    • Chocolate Hobnob (Chocolate)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 29/12/17 at 23:59

Headlines

• Heartbreak for Custard Cream as it loses out by one vote
  • Bourbon Creams domination continues, but will be subject to much sterner test in their semi
  • Jammy Dodger has no answer to Hobnob's charms
  • Chocolate Digestive chances melt away against the all powerful Chocolate Hobnob

Confirmation of Semi-final ties

Match 1) Bourbon Cream vs Chocolate Chip Cookie

Match 2) Hobnob vs Chocolate Hobnob

The vote for this round is scheduled to close on the 29th December at 23:59. In the event of a tie, the match will go to a penalty price shoot-out* Voting will remain sealed for this round. 

The FIBA competition committee would like to congratulate the four that have got this far and remind them that brown envelopes are still accepted, even at this late stage.

*This will be judged on the average cost of an individual biscuit, as per a standard pack size bought from a local supermarket. 

• Like 3

I refuse to vote from now on.

Not happy one little bit with that final four.

This is the WORLD CUP of biscuits remember, and we’ve got fookin hob nobs and cookies in the semi finals FFS?

Disgrace...

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

Who are the two people voting for plain Hob Nobbs over the chocolate ones? Who's eating a Hob Nobb and thinking this is a nice biscuit, but I wouldn't want it with chocolate on?

Presumably the same weirdos that voted for Custard Creams in the previous round. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Buce said:

Presumably the same weirdos that voted for Custard Creams in the previous round. 

Maybe. I just can't get that there are people who don't think most things like biscuits are improved by covering them in a layer of chocolate. It's like liking toast but not liking cheese on toast.

19 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

Maybe. I just can't get that there are people who don't think most things like biscuits are improved by covering them in a layer of chocolate. It's like liking toast but not liking cheese on toast.

Its a farce that its an anonymous vote, we need to know who these freaks are. Disgusting animals.

3 minutes ago, Steve_Walsh5 said:

Custard cream & bourbon are poverty biscuits. Oh I’ve only got £0.39p I’ll have to get some Aldi’s own custard creams or bourbons. 

You see someone with chocolate hobnobs in there cupboard you know they have a bit of class about them and they are sainsburys shoppers. 

Biscuit snob

9 minutes ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

I can’t read this thread anymore because it hurts when I laugh and my stitches might pop 

Yeah, whoever said laughter is the best medicine hadn't just had stitches. lol

Try the Joke thread - you'll be safe from laughter in there.

Edited by Buce
  • Haha 2

Just now, Strokes said:

I wouldn’t offer anyone I like a digestive biscuit because well, I like them.

Digestives are quality. Hobnobs are a shit cross between them and flapjack. Either offer a pure digestive or a proper flapjack, not that shoddy halfway house that is designed to disappoint everyone. 

1 minute ago, The Doctor said:

Digestives are quality. Hobnobs are a shit cross between them and flapjack. Either offer a pure digestive or a proper flapjack, not that shoddy halfway house that is designed to disappoint everyone. 

A digestive is basically a piece of cardboard, flavourless and for people with no taste. A flapjack is a cake, so I wouldn’t offer that to guest, unless they were stopping for an extended period around lunchtime.

9 minutes ago, Strokes said:

A digestive is basically a piece of cardboard, flavourless and for people with no taste. A flapjack is a cake, so I wouldn’t offer that to guest, unless they were stopping for an extended period around lunchtime.

As a stand alone biscuit, I agree, but digestives are transformed with a nice ripe piece of Stilton on the top.