Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wymsey

NYE 2017

34 minutes ago, browniefox said:

Never understood the need to go out and see in a new year. It's just another day.

so is a birthday, christmas, anniversary etc. you need to celebrate some shit sometimes. live a little. have a drink. 

4 hours ago, Samilktray said:

Crap and over priced night

2009 you would be disgusted at this mate. Dust off your polo

Used to love going in town when I was 19/20, proper good laugh in your bootcuts having your pants down for a WKD and rifling through Akon tracks but not caring less. This year its a three way toss up between staying in at the mrs, going up Queens Rd and going to one of her mates house parties. We had a crap start to the year so it'll be nice to wrap it up in honesty even though I'm not and have never been a "new year new me" person.

Either way I'll be at hers rattling through the new Lovesick on Netflix having a hungover gawp at Antonia Thomas on New Year's Day

Edited by Miquel The Work Geordie
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, ScouseFox said:

so is a birthday, christmas, anniversary etc. you need to celebrate some shit sometimes. live a little. have a drink. 

No they have meaning to each individual. Religious beliefs etc. New year is just the date changing and I don't see that as a reason to celebrate. I don't need an excuse to have a drink ?.

• Like 1

Just about to go out @Izzy Muzzett. With the year we've had, I fear I may become very bladdered. Starting off in Stoneygate then back to the mates house for a few more and some pizza.

Happy new year matey. I hope you are recovering well and it's lovely to see so many people respect you and appreciate you on here Izzy

Happy new year to you all!

Col

Edited by Col city fan
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Trav Le Bleu said:

Been in all day being very ill. :ill:

I got the stomach flu from my aunt. She had xmas at her house but never told anyone she had the stomach flu just before xmas. So since xmas my daughtet myself and wife got sick  along with 3 or 4 others. Took 2 days to get well so just getting my eating back today. Fun times

12 minutes ago, Jattdogg said:

I got the stomach flu from my aunt. She had xmas at her house but never told anyone she had the stomach flu just before xmas. So since xmas my daughtet myself and wife got sick  along with 3 or 4 others. Took 2 days to get well so just getting my eating back today. Fun times

Stomach flu??? Is that the shits? 

12 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

Just about to go out @Izzy Muzzett. With the year we've had, I fear I may become very bladdered. Starting off in Stoneygate then back to the mates house for a few more and some pizza.

Happy new year matey. I hope you are recovering well and it's lovely to see so many people respect you and appreciate you on here Izzy

Happy new year to you all!

Col

Thanks for your kind words buddy. 

If anyone deserves a session tonight to see the year out then it's you mate, so enjoy yourself and have a great time.

All the best for 2018 Col :)

• Thanks 1

Nope, I'm 62 I've had many, many years of partying/fancy dress/being the DJ in Leicester nightclubs at this time of year/being a paramedic who has to manage the fallout of too much alcohol in one night. 

My wife and I are having a "quiet" night in. Jools Holland and a glass of champagne at midnight.

Happy New Year all, in particular, Izzy Muzzet and Rincewind. And others where things aren't so great for them right now.

And Mark W for providing us with the forum to vent our views/support for LCFC (and each other) /take the piss and have a laugh.

Edited by Parafox
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Parafox said:

Nope, I'm 62 I've had many, many years of partying/fancy dress/being the DJ in Leicester nightclubs at this time of year/being a paramedic who has to manage the fallout of too much alcohol in one night. 

My wife and I are having a "quiet" night in. Jools Holland and a glass of champagne at midnight.

Happy New Year all, in particular, Izzy Muzzet and Rincewind. And others where things aren't so great for them right now.

And Mark W for providing us with the forum to vent our views/support for LCFC (and each other) /take the piss and have a laugh.

I don’t think Mark is Mark w mate? Is he?

11 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

I don’t think Mark is Mark w mate? Is he?

Whatever. Mark, who looks after this forum. 

Edited to  Mark, not Mark W, whoever the fick he is.;)

Happy New Year Col :thumbup:

Edited by Parafox

Guest seanfox778

Hitting the town after denying that I would all day. There’s literally nothing going on till Easter after tonight in Cornwall so I may as well go out with a bang (literally :cool:.... hopefully :ph34r:). I hope everyone has a nice evening whatever you’re doing.