Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Webbo

2018 Deathlist

That is a shocker! such a nice guy in all, always came across happy and jolly all the time. Once again another TV legend departs, RIP Dale.

Shame aswell I think recently only just announced supermarket sweep returning.

Edited by Leicesterpool

Guest MattP

What a bummer.

Lovely guy by all accounts, a old workmate of mine went on the show - said he was a lot of fun and a real gentleman. 

He had spoken openly about his depression, very sad if it got the better of him.

23 minutes ago, MattP said:

What a bummer.

Lovely guy by all accounts, a old workmate of mine went on the show - said he was a lot of fun and a real gentleman. 

He had spoken openly about his depression, very sad if it got the better of him.

Pretty sure his mum was an actress and she took her own life due to depression, and he found her. That kind of stuff can come back to haunt people years later.

21 hours ago, Facecloth said:

Pretty sure his mum was an actress and she took her own life due to depression, and he found her. That kind of stuff can come back to haunt people years later.

Yep, sounds like a fair bit of sadness in there: https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/showbiz-news/dale-wintons-tragic-past-revealed-14549712

Shame, as he came across as a likeable bloke insofar as you can tell with someone you've never met.

His Mum was a bit of a looker judging from the photo in that article.

An oddity I heard on TV was that he was apparently great mates with Souness of all people: Mr. Dour Machoman, hardly the company you'd expect Winton to enjoy.

2 hours ago, Alf Bentley said:

Yep, sounds like a fair bit of sadness in there: https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/showbiz-news/dale-wintons-tragic-past-revealed-14549712

Shame, as he came across as a likeable bloke insofar as you can tell with someone you've never met.

His Mum was a bit of a looker judging from the photo in that article.

An oddity I heard on TV was that he was apparently great mates with Souness of all people: Mr. Dour Machoman, hardly the company you'd expect Winton to enjoy.

Heard the Souness thing on the radio this morning. Apparently met on holiday and became good mates from then on and would often have meals with Souness and his wife.

Guest MattP
4 minutes ago, Messi said:

Verne Troyer now too. 

That's the midget from Austin Powers isn't it? 

This year is like 2016 again for Celebs dying.

10 hours ago, MattP said:

That's the midget from Austin Powers isn't it? 

This year is like 2016 again for Celebs dying.

Bristow, Wilkins, Avici, Troyer all battled with alcohol. I think that's your reason.

It seems like loads of them are kicking it early but they all seem to have destroyed their bodies with booze.

Sadly I can see the death thread getting busier because drinking seems/seemed to be as socially acceptable as breathing. 

35 minutes ago, Collymore said:

Bristow, Wilkins, Avici, Troyer all battled with alcohol. I think that's your reason.

It seems like loads of them are kicking it early but they all seem to have destroyed their bodies with booze.

Sadly I can see the death thread getting busier because drinking seems/seemed to be as socially acceptable as breathing. 

@MattP battled alcohol most weekends and won.

most of his cracking stories would never of happened without it!