Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Permafrost

Everton away - 7.45pm Weds 31st January

The Club have been handed an allocation of 1,837 tickets for the clash, a figure which includes 13 wheelchair spaces.

Prices:

Adults - £30
Seniors 65+ - £23
Under 18s £18

Obstructed View seats are reduced by £1.

Selling Arrangements (8:30am Online) & (9am In Person/By Phone)

Wednesday 3 January – Season Ticket Holders with 265+ Points
Thursday 4 January – Season Ticket Holders with 250+ Points
Friday 5 January – Season Ticket Holders with 240+ Points
Monday 8 January – Season Ticket Holders with 230+ Points
Tuesday 9 January – Season Ticket Holders with 220+ Points
Wednesday 10 January – Season Ticket Holders with 205+ Points
Thursday 11 January – ALL Season Ticket Holders

Members ballots for 36 tickets

Opens at 9am on Wednesday 27 December
Closes at 12pm on Friday 29 December

Those successful will be notified ahead of the sales window of which will be:

Opens at 8:30am (Online) & 9am (In Person/By Phone) on Wednesday 3 January
Closes at 6pm on Thursday 11 January

2 hours ago, Fox92 said:

Tempted. Always like Everton away. 

Was brilliant in the league winning season.... apart from the rain on the way out (never seen anything like it!!)

I remember being painfully hungover but as soon as the teams came out and the away end kicked into gear I was almost instantly cured with the adrenaline!

Nothing quite like standing there and realising your row used to be two rows back in the terrace days so you're essentially dangling over a wooden step lol 

I'd love to go to this but think getting back would be impossible so would mean hotel etc.

57 minutes ago, AjcW said:

Was brilliant in the league winning season.... apart from the rain on the way out (never seen anything like it!!)

I remember being painfully hungover but as soon as the teams came out and the away end kicked into gear I was almost instantly cured with the adrenaline!

Nothing quite like standing there and realising your row used to be two rows back in the terrace days so you're essentially dangling over a wooden step lol 

I'd love to go to this but think getting back would be impossible so would mean hotel etc.

I was hungover that day too lol I can remember still feeling ill going into the ground.

But, yeah, I think a hotel would be required too. It's doable in terms of leaving work early etc but trains back might be a struggle because it can be difficult getting out of the Anfield area.

1 minute ago, Fox92 said:

I was hungover that day too lol I can remember still feeling ill going into the ground.

But, yeah, I think a hotel would be required too. It's doable in terms of leaving work early etc but trains back might be a struggle because it can be difficult getting out of the Anfield area.

Christmas Party season! My one regret after that game was not putting the title win bet on, was still 250/1!!

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, harpendenfox said:

can those with high priority levels report on how sales appear to be going? I can't buy until Weds/Thursday. I suspect they are not flying out the door, but any intel would be much appreciated

Still about 70 seats in the first two blocks (front two). Back two blocks of the lower tier to go on sale yet. As are the restricted view seats (which is about 50% of the allocation!!!).

32 minutes ago, the_tank said:

Please can someone let me know how many tickets are left? Will it make general sale on monday? Is it only obstructed view left?

About 230 seats left in LV1, LV2 not opened up yet doesn't say if they are restricted view or not. Would assume it will make general sale looking at the numbers left.

5 hours ago, Foxes1 said:

About 230 seats left in LV1, LV2 not opened up yet doesn't say if they are restricted view or not. Would assume it will make general sale looking at the numbers left.

No restricted view seats have been sold yet. So we have 200 odd tickets in current block, maybe 300 in one to be sold and then all restricted views (maybe 2-300). This definitely makes general sale. I think we'll struggle to sell much more than 1,000. Bit of a shame but lots of negative factors on this game