Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Permafrost

Everton away - 7.45pm Weds 31st January

2 hours ago, Orange seat said:

I’m going to this on the Ausden Clarke coach for the first time in a while, where’s the best place to park the car near the pick up point? Don’t want to get stung for £60+ like my

mate did for leaving it in the cinema/Nando’s carpark when he went with them. 

Either the counting house car park or the walkers and walk up, you'll be dropped off at the stadium on the way back if you park there.

tempted to get to this, need to wait til Friday to buy a ticket though. good to see that loads of games are making later priority these days because the P1s and P2s don't have anyone to sell their references to. they're gonna have to actually go to the shit games if they want to stay top priority. 

17 hours ago, ScouseFox said:

tempted to get to this, need to wait til Friday to buy a ticket though. good to see that loads of games are making later priority these days because the P1s and P2s don't have anyone to sell their references to. they're gonna have to actually go to the shit games if they want to stay top priority. 

I'm getting more and more tempted! Got a half days holiday sitting around too. If there's still the lower rows available tomorrow i'll probably do it. No idea how id get there and back like lol 

3 hours ago, AjcW said:

I'm getting more and more tempted! Got a half days holiday sitting around too. If there's still the lower rows available tomorrow i'll probably do it. No idea how id get there and back like lol 

Getting back to Leeds is near on impossible so unless you're driving I've got no idea how you'd get back to Leicester. 

Ive had to get a hotel so looks like I'll be on me bill in concert Square until the early hours! 

17 minutes ago, Manini said:

Getting back to Leeds is near on impossible so unless you're driving I've got no idea how you'd get back to Leicester. 

Ive had to get a hotel so looks like I'll be on me bill in concert Square until the early hours! 

Trying to work out if the 22.30 back to Leeds is doable myself..

3 minutes ago, walkerleeds said:

Not out of the question but you'll have to put a shift in to get to Lime Street on foot - it's a good 3ish Miles isn't it from the ground. 

Have you looked at getting the Merseyrail from Kirkdale back in to town? 10 minutes from the ground and 10 minute journey - I'd have done that if I had to be back but thankfully I had some holiday to use. 

7 hours ago, walkerleeds said:

There is a train back to Leeds at 23:38 which gets in at 2ish. Really tempted by this one now, although a train ticket at 20 odd quid plus a match ticket at 30 is a bit steep for me personally, so might have to give it a miss.

28 minutes ago, RowlattsFox said:

I'm gutted that both Man City and Everton have reached a level I could get tickets but I have **** all money to buy them with :(

Imagine that's the case for most people hence the general sale :( i'm more or less the same! Might be able to do Man City at a push.

20 hours ago, AjcW said:

lol I've got a couple days to use up too. I was going to use for Brighton away (take the Friday off) but now I've realised that's a bank holiday.

• Like 1

Was tempted to go to this but it would mean taking my young lad whose only 4. 

If I asked him he'd want to come but I know how other people look down on parents for taking kids out so late! Anyone ever had issues taking kids to night games? 

5 hours ago, lee7 said:

If I asked him he'd want to come but I know how other people look down on parents for taking kids out so late! Anyone ever had issues taking kids to night games? 

Don't worry about what other people think... life is way way too short!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, lee7 said:

I hate that parents in the UK have to worry about shit like that! One of the nicest things you see going on holiday in Europe is the friendly atmosphere and seeing adults being able to enjoy a drink whilst their kids run around the square at past 11pm! 

We're so ****ing uptight in the UK... take him, you'll both love it!

• Like 2

7 hours ago, lee7 said:

'other people' mean nothing. You know what's best for your child, that's all that matters.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Lestagirl said:

Don't worry about what other people think... life is way way too short!

4 hours ago, AjcW said:

I hate that parents in the UK have to worry about shit like that! One of the nicest things you see going on holiday in Europe is the friendly atmosphere and seeing adults being able to enjoy a drink whilst their kids run around the square at past 11pm! 

We're so ****ing uptight in the UK... take him, you'll both love it!

4 hours ago, grobyfox1990 said:

'other people' mean nothing. You know what's best for your child, that's all that matters.

Thankyou all for your replies! Just the nudge I needed to decide to take him lol

I completely agree whenever we go on holiday I love the fact he gets the chance to stay up late and no one bats an eye lid.

I took him Luton pre-season which was a late kick off and had no problems other than a few funny looks. 

Tickets ordered now so I'm sure we'll both enjoy it! 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1