Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Permafrost

Everton away - 7.45pm Weds 31st January

2 minutes ago, lee7 said:

Thankyou all for your replies! Just the nudge I needed to decide to take him lol

I completely agree whenever we go on holiday I love the fact he gets the chance to stay up late and no one bats an eye lid.

I took him Luton pre-season which was a late kick off and had no problems other than a few funny looks. 

Tickets ordered now so I'm sure we'll both enjoy it! 

Go and enjoy it. My Mrs doesn't like me taking my son who's just turned 7 to night matches as she worries what people at school etc will say. Drives me mad.

10 minutes ago, lee7 said:

Thankyou all for your replies! Just the nudge I needed to decide to take him lol

I completely agree whenever we go on holiday I love the fact he gets the chance to stay up late and no one bats an eye lid.

I took him Luton pre-season which was a late kick off and had no problems other than a few funny looks. 

Tickets ordered now so I'm sure we'll both enjoy it! 

good man, enjoy and bring back 3 points!

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, pds said:

Go and enjoy it. My Mrs doesn't like me taking my son who's just turned 7 to night matches as she worries what people at school etc will say. Drives me mad.

Luckily my lad hasn't started school so I won't have that problem but none the less I am sure there will be people there that disagree with a child being out so late. 

I think it would drive me mad if my mrs was the one giving me the aggro lol

4 hours ago, lee7 said:

Luckily my lad hasn't started school so I won't have that problem but none the less I am sure there will be people there that disagree with a child being out so late. 

I think it would drive me mad if my mrs was the one giving me the aggro lol

Tell them to piss off and mind there own business 

• Like 1

On 22/01/2018 at 21:52, KickAroundKid said:

2 adult tickets (LV3 near the front) available at FV as unfortunately unable to get time off work. Let me know if interested. 

Hi. These tickets (better view than what’s left) for Everton still available. Pls pm me. 

Thanks.

PS. Will consider offers.

Edited by KickAroundKid