Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Beechey

Huddersfield (H) Match Thread

7 minutes ago, brucey said:

Huh, just checked the official PL site and you're right. The commentator on my stream said it was his 5th so must have been mistaken.

The cut off is Dec 31 or 19 games. 

None of our players reached 5 before 19 games so they will serve a two match ban if they accrue 10 yellows before the end of the season. 

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Kitchandro said:

Impossible, you think if he scores today it will make him a good player? He isn’t.

Bundling the ball in from a perfect Albrighton cross makes him as effective a striker as Maguire.

He had a terrible 2017 but he's a much better player than people give him credit for IMO. 

16 minutes ago, Kitchandro said:

If Huddersfield have any sense they’ll press the fvck out of us and have a go. We are clueless against that.

As it is I expect them to do absolutely nothing and let us play at a slow tempo and we’ll win another very boring game by a 1-goal margin.

You really ought to quit watching Leicester (or at least posting here).

13 minutes ago, cropstonfox said:

Vardy out last night?

He's played in every game. If players really do get tired from playing a couple of times a week he's due a break and will really want to play against fleetwood. 

8 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

Does anyone know if Maguire is banned for this one?

Col is wasn't funny the first 36 times you posted this.

For me I'm sad that Ulloa is on the bench - would prefer he was on his way for a medical somewhere.

Hope slim gets his hat-trick and then we turn down the £30m offer from Watford.

Actually I have to say fair play for changing things, may not work but at least he’s giving it a go. Hopefully lots of wing play and plenty of crosses, just hope we don’t give too many corners and free kicks away. 

• Like 2