Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Beechey

Huddersfield (H) Match Thread

1 minute ago, Chester Dontlie said:

James instead of Silva is a bit puzzling but don't fret guys Shinji is starting so we can kick off the new year with a bang

COYL 3-0 Shinji & Slim for the win :scarf:

They may get 45 minutes each,that's what I'm thinking anyway.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Chester Dontlie said:

James instead of Silva is a bit puzzling but don't fret guys Shinji is starting so we can kick off the new year with a bang

COYL 3-0 Shinji & Slim for the win :scarf:

Doesn’t surprise me silva hasn’t been able to play in months, at least James played a few I guess 

We were crying out for a bit of variation to the side especially at the end of Shakeys reign.

We're 8th in the table. Not likely to get relegated. Fair play to Claude for giving players a go. Why not?

I'm hopeful.

Welcome aboard Adrien Silva.:schmike:

Edited by Blue ROI
  • Like 2

New year..new turnaround, welcoming 1 player back, and a lauded awaited debut.

Vardy, given a well earned rest, even if it might be on the back of a niggling injury (???)

So to cancel out any of the nay-sayers and negatives. Puel with the exception of Huth,

has now put, all of his potential top squad players, into matchdays. Hes correctly trying to

see what selections and permatations, he has available. Hes not been boring nor predictable.

He dares to hold and welcome openly twists inside his changes, no boring stickler to one style

or formation and set-up...Very refreshing !!!

We have had a wackling run, IMO not bad performances when taking reality into account.

We were not has bad as some posters will have, too much OTT analyse on players mistakes.

Today shows, the remaning possible  set up, that Puel has had available for him from his inherited squad. By today whatever the result, we are and have been in our strongest/highest position, of strength, that we have ever had, besides the title season.We will be sitting within top 10, or holding 8th, with an hard period now behind us.

yes 3pts will give us that much desired, fan-arse-aching breathing space, it will give Puel also breathing space  , for him to start to slowly unveil his own potential and ideas for the rest of the season.I wont analyse or judge him yet, hes got the rest of the season, to bring his ideas to LCFC.  Its still a rocky ride, but intriguing and exciting, if you really want to let yourselves go,

and enjoy the ups and downs, of the PL adventure....Today will be the teams fault if we dont get a result, Puel has given them a new formation and challenge, all proffessing they are PL standard...show us..!!!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, foxes_rule1978 said:

Doesn’t surprise me silva hasn’t been able to play in months, at least James played a few I guess 

I was under impression he was training with the lads all that time, so should be fit enough for the udders. Anyway CP should sub him on for James in the second half, hopefully

Just now, somebum said:

Dont get Iborra our best player constantly on the bench, the one player we have with a brain, instead we go with matty bastard james come on

I think he struggles with too many games.  Once things calm down a bit think he;ll play most weeks. X

4 minutes ago, Chester Dontlie said:

I was under impression he was training with the lads all that time, so should be fit enough for the udders. Anyway CP should sub him on for James in the second half, hopefully

He is fit enough, but not match sharp to start... James knows the players especially in a match situation, I’m sure silva will get on though 

• Like 1