Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

Huddersfield (H) Post Match Thread 3 - 0

Needed that win in so many ways. 

We should be able to kick on now towards the end of the season and see if we can catch Burnley at least. Showed we can play well without key individuals, despite poor opposition. Slim good and Adrien gets on the field. 

I can be less of a miserable twat in the house now.

Edited by Cadno'r Cymoedd

Just now, justfoxes said:

My only gripe about the game was Silva wasn’t given enough time on the pitch he looked real quality even tho he hasn’t played competitive football for 6 months really looks like we have a real gem on our hands !!

Took us a while to get warmed up but Well Played our Beautiful Blue Army !!

He'll play next week. Maybe even start :claudio:

3 minutes ago, Swan Lesta said:

Not or sure if he's an good at football yet but jumping? Great jumper.

0db24cb8-5d21-4684-8ed4-72021a3bf5f3.jpg

Nah.

You can clearly see the guy in the black and white top has his hand under his arse holding him up.

Edited by Buce
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Downright awful first half. Outstanding second half.

Pleased for Slimani as he looked a lost cause for so long. James a bit iffy but never gonna be perfect with the injury, Amartey did alright and Dragovic settled in well for Morgan. Not to mention the long awaited arrival of Silva. Huddersfield very mediocre

The glass still half empty wrt the Christmas games but all in all a very satisfying day. Even more so with Vardy, Simpson, Iborra, and  then Morgan.

Looking good lads. Happy new year Foxes.

1 minute ago, Kitchandro said:

The 1st goal completely changed the game and Slimani was a totally different player after he scored.

Huddersfield were truly terrible and eventually we were better than they were. You could see us grow in confidence throughout the 2nd half and became very comfortable.

Not a match that changes my view about Slimani or our prospects under the manager at all, however. We were predictably dull and clueless before a sublime goal out of nothing.

Really?

3 minutes ago, Kitchandro said:

The 1st goal completely changed the game and Slimani was a totally different player after he scored.

Huddersfield were truly terrible and eventually we were better than they were. You could see us grow in confidence throughout the 2nd half and became very comfortable.

Not a match that changes my view about Slimani or our prospects under the manager at all, however. We were predictably dull and clueless before a sublime goal out of nothing.

To me we looked different from the kick off second half. the goal was comming