Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

Fleetwood Town (A) pre-match

1 hour ago, Foxxed said:

He's only played a few minutes of football for us and he's already captain? I bet you **** on the first date too.

But with Silva it's love at first sight! And a long term commitment too lol

Silva or not, we should batter them with the squad we have. I too would like to see Hamza as well as Gray, Chilwell Leo and Moose

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Chester Dontlie said:

But with Silva it's love at first sight! And a long term commitment too lol

And absence makes the heart grow fonder.

But if we act too keen we may scare him away. You've got to hide your love away, as the Beatles sang...

Change the team but still be strong. Take it serious.

They are slightly inconsistent in the league but games like these, especially on tv, have the potential to be an upset.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

Change the team but still be strong. Take it serious.

They are slightly inconsistent in the league but games like these, especially on tv, have the potential to be an upset.

I'd like something like this

Jakupovic

Amartey Dragovic Benny Chilwell

Hamza Sliva

Thomas Gray Barnes

Nacho

• Like 1

I think we need a few players that have FA Cup experience in the side. This will be a fantastic day for Fleetwood who should rightly be up for the cup and their players highly motivated. We know e have better quality, but we need a few steady heads to control the game so the crowd's impetus fades and our quality wins through. Wouldn't be surprised to see King and James in the team (along with Silva) as a result. It's a shame Morgan is out injured, as I would have played him for at least the first 45 in a game like this.

We need to show full respect and get the job done. 1 week off after this. As strong as is realistically possible please. 

Kasper

Amartey

Dragovic

Maguire

Chilwell

Iborra

Silva

Gray

Albrighton

Okazaki

Slimani

Subs: Hamer, Benny, Barnes, James, Mahrez, Vardy, Ulloa.

• Like 2

I don't see the point of resting Schmeichel as his replacement will never be nothing more than a squad player here. I've no problem playing young players with potential mixed with first team squad players but first of all we need to win it.

--------------Slimani----------------

-----Gray Iheanacho Barnes---

------------Silva James------------

Chilwell Dragovic Huth Amartey

--------------Schmeichel------------

Subs:

Hamer

Fuchs

Maguire

Iborra

Mahrez

Thomas

Ulloa

Name a strong but I'd perhaps add in a couple of "fringe players" but not go mad, as you've seen over the years running out a weakened team against lower league can haunt yer. Vardy and Slimani would be my front two and possibly maybe see how the game goes give young George Thomas a run out.

I wouldnt overlook fleetwood and make changes for changes sake.

Theyll come at us with energy and desire. Its a one off game and the tackles will fly. It wont be one for the purists

Play players like benalouane, james or players like thomas who have had development games only will not be up to speed with the intensity of the game and we risk being turned over.

If were going out the competition i want it to be later on and not to a team 2 leagues below us.

Full respect shown IMO