Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

Fleetwood Town (A) pre-match

I've seen Fleetwood a couple of times over the past couple of the seasons and I don't think they're necessarily a physical side but they'll be in our faces like any other lower league side is against a bigger side.

Ashley Hunter has always looked decent player but very lightweight.

13 minutes ago, GingerrrFox said:

Hamer

Amartey

Dragovic

Hughes

Chilwell

Silva

Iborra

Mahrez

Barnes

Gray

Slimani

Subs: Jakupovic, Maguire, Fuchs, James, Thomas, Okazaki, Iheanacho

I like this, might be tempted to go Thomas in for Mahrez.

1 minute ago, Suzie the Fox said:

Similar team we played v Leeds but with silva starting. 

Vardy to come on as cameo around 80 mins. Would be rude to not play him at all. 

Yes, I get the sentiment but paying a million quid for him at least gives us the right to be rude!

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Will be absolutely livid if we fvck this up. LCFC have NEVER had a better chance of winning the FA Cup and competing the domestic trophy set than we have right now. All those years we said "we need to focus on the league, there's always next year", this IS 'next year' and it's time to go for it. 

Totally agree and this should be delivered to everybody at the club so they understand.

I can remember storming out of Villa Park under Pearson a couple of years back in the 5th round (I think it was) because I felt that was our best chance in years. 

My dream is to see us win the FA Cup. Always has been. We outdid that by winning the top flight but that means if we do win the FA Cup we've done it all domestically.... First division, second division, community shield, league cup....

Edited by Fox92
  • Like 3

17 minutes ago, TamworthFoxes said:

4 of us out in Blackpool Saturday night. ?

3 of us Friday meeting 1 other. 3 others joining sat night.

Think looking at the b&b and hotel bookings there maybe a few leicester staying over.

Would quite like to see a Thomas, Barnes, Gray front three. Gray has played central striker plenty for England.

Hamer

Amartey/Johnson

Maguire

Dragovic

Chilwell

Iborra

James

Silva

Thomas

Gray

Barnes

Guessing with JV having a rest he will probably play up top though.

3 hours ago, ultrafox said:

I have a bad feeling about this tie. It's an obvious banana skin and we have a habit of slipping up against underdogs in the cup.... and it's Live on the Beeb!

Harlow Town, Wycombe Wanderers and Millwall still painfully come to mind. .(others anyone?).....and we so nearly messed up against Leatherhead (1975)trailing 0-2 at half time at Filbo and nearly going 3 behind only for a heart stopping last ditch clearance off the line by Jon Sammels. Classic game though ( i was there)  to come back to win 3-2. 

Malcolm Munro, surely?

Is Elliot Moore back from his Belgian loan?

Hamer

Amartey Moore/Hughes Dragovic Chillwell

James    Silva

Thomas         Barnes       Musa

Nacho

Subs: Jakupovic, Hughes/Benny, Choudary, King, Vardy(if fit), Gray, Ulloa

4 hours ago, ultrafox said:

I have a bad feeling about this tie. It's an obvious banana skin and we have a habit of slipping up against underdogs in the cup.... and it's Live on the Beeb!

Harlow Town, Wycombe Wanderers and Millwall still painfully come to mind. .(others anyone?).....and we so nearly messed up against Leatherhead (1975)trailing 0-2 at half time at Filbo and nearly going 3 behind only for a heart stopping last ditch clearance off the line by Jon Sammels. Classic game though ( i was there)  to come back to win 3-2. 

Exeter 3 LCFC 1 (1981).

I really want to see us go for the cup.  No need to rotate too much, no game for another week.  No need for Hamer in goal as some are suggesting.  If we don't turn up or take these too lightly we will lose, guaranteed, and deserve to.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Will be absolutely livid if we fvck this up. LCFC have NEVER had a better chance of winning the FA Cup and competing the domestic trophy set than we have right now. All those years we said "we need to focus on the league, there's always next year", this IS 'next year' and it's time to go for it. 

There are at least five teams who are better than us with bigger squads. This is one of the few years where finishing 7th may we'll get us European football. I'd love to win it but it's not the be all and end all.

Guaranteed this won't be taken seriously,second string plus U23s who don't play together against a team who play together week in week out who will fight like f**k on a sh*t pitch I imagine and on TV.Hope I'm wrong but I reckon we're in for a nervy 90 mins!

4 hours ago, Suzie the Fox said:

Similar team we played v Leeds but with silva starting. 

Vardy to come on as cameo around 80 mins. Would be rude to not play him at all. 

lol Silva= Suzie the Fox new sex toy. Ibora has been blown lollollol

Going back in the day I remember one or two greats going out to Harlow. At the draw most did not even know where it was (like a lot of you). Lets not think this is easy. They really will be up for this and we need to be at our best.