Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

Fleetwood Town (A) pre-match

2 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

Schmeichel

Amartey

Maguire

Dragovic

Chilwell

Silva

Iborra

Gray

Thomas

Barnes

Slimani

Subs: Hughes, Mahrez, Jakupovic, Iheanacho, Ndidi, Albrighton, Knight

This is the one..... :thumbup:

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Koke said:

Whats our head to head v Fleetwood? Have we ever played them? When was the last time?

The reserve/academy played them in August in the EFL trophy, lost 3-0.

14 hours ago, ramadaone said:

Think who plays on Wed night and for how long will give a few clues to Saturday's line up

Have I missed something? Wednesday night?

23 hours ago, GingerrrFox said:

Hamer

Amartey

Dragovic

Hughes

Chilwell

Silva

Iborra

Mahrez

Barnes

Gray

Slimani

Subs: Jakupovic, Maguire, Fuchs, James, Thomas, Okazaki, Iheanacho

I'd go with something like this although I'd play Schmeichel. A couple of changes but nothing too drastic.

If we make 6+ changes then we're setting ourselves up for a fall. This is a big game for Fleetwood make no mistake, I can't remember them ever playing a top flight side.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, shen said:

The reserve/academy played them in August in the EFL trophy, lost 3-0.

Have I missed something? Wednesday night?

Under 23 game v Spurs.

• Like 2

23 hours ago, southfox66 said:

King captain Musa and Nacho then just use acemedy players why risk first team players when Chelsea following week we defo cant risk any defenders with Wes and Simpson out

Because by doing that we'll probably lose both games. If we cannot go for the cup in this situation I'm not sure we ever can. We definitely aren't going down.

• Like 1

On 01/01/2018 at 17:41, Duncan_K said:

Kasper

Allbrighton

amartey

dragovic

maguire

chillwell

silva

king

iborra

mahrez

slimani

Would still be happy with the above, but i think i've talked myself out of it.

Schmeichel

Amartey

Dragovic

Maguire (or Huth if fit)

Chilwell

Iborra

Silva

Mahrez

Gray

Allbrighton

Slimani

Bench: Hamer, Hughes, Fuchs, Barnes, Thomas, King, Nacho

As always we will know a lot more after tonight U23 selection. Having said that no reason any U23's playing tonight can't make up our bench on Saturday.

Will be interesting to see if any squad players are in U23's though.

I hope we’re not going to rest that many first team regulars.

We need them to win this, the majority of us who support this club need an FA Cup win to say we have seen them win all three domestic trophies. 

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, Livid said:

I hope we’re not going to rest that many first team regulars.

We need them to win this, the majority of us who support this club need an FA Cup win to say we have seen them win all three domestic trophies. 

Can't believe how many people want to rest so many players.  Brainless!  Either they don't give a shit about Leicester winning the FA cup or they have learned nothing from their years of watching football.

If you think that Fleetwood will roll over for us and it will be a stroll in the park then you are an idiot.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Livid said:

the majority of us who support this club need an FA Cup win to say we have seen them win all three domestic trophies. 

Were the minority who have seen it, tuned into "News from the Future" with SuperMike ?

2 hours ago, murphy said:

Can't believe how many people want to rest so many players.  Brainless!  Either they don't give a shit about Leicester winning the FA cup or they have learned nothing from their years of watching football.

If you think that Fleetwood will roll over for us and it will be a stroll in the park then you are an idiot.

How to win friends and influence people...

Try Silva and Ian together? Or since Fleetwood may spend the match defending try out plan B: lump some crosses on Slim's noggin? I can see Vardy getting some time. Otherwise he'll have not played for two weeks when we play Chelsea. I'd love to see Harvey and Silva together but a midfield of two new first teamers may be a bit much.

1 hour ago, HighPeakFox said:

How to win friends and influence people...

Perhaps you can give me some tips?

You are well known for your finger wagging, PC, preachy and holier than thou err... 'charm'.  I bet that goes down a storm.

Edited by murphy

i agree with the sentiment it has to be a strong side especially as we're back to playing once a week.

We can afford to rest one or two big players and play one or two development players but that's as far as we should dare. Even a draw wouldn't be a bad result although we should be looking to win.

my guess

Hamer

Amartey  Benny  Maguire   Chilwell

Albrighton   James  King      Gray

Ulloa  nacho

I think thats still showing them alot of respect as there is some very good players in the side.. but also gives our key key player a nother weeks break which could be cruicial.

The core is the main thing and James/King could boss anyone championship down.

I would of said Dragovic to get that partnership flowing but with us down to bare numbers at the back i wouldnt like to risk an injury as he hasnt played lots.

i think Iborra mahrez vardy will be on the bench just incase and for the TV.

Edited by les-tah
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, les-tah said:

my guess

Hamer

Amartey  Benny  Maguire   Chilwell

Albrighton   James  King      Gray

Ulloa  nacho

I think thats still showing them alot of respect as there is some very good players in the side.. but also gives our key key player a nother weeks break which could be cruicial.

The core is the main thing and James/King could boss anyone championship down.

Our U23 side is better than that line up!... 

Give some of the youngsters a chance rather than playing the likes of King, James and Ulloa!! 

10 minutes ago, weller54 said:

Our U23 side is better than that line up!... 

Give some of the youngsters a chance rather than playing the likes of King, James and Ulloa!! 

my guess was what i think not what i want lollol 

i just think we will use it as an opportunity to rest key players. If we didnt go all out to start against man city we just aint gonna against fleetwood and both wer on tv lol 

Edited by les-tah

5 minutes ago, les-tah said:

my guess was what i think not what i want lollol 

i just think we will use it as an opportunity to rest key players. If we didnt go all out to start against man city we just aint gonna against fleetwood and both wer on tv lol 

Any translators out there please? 

• Thanks 1