Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

Fleetwood Town (A) pre-match

Judging by some of the squads here,  I think you giving Fleetwood too much respect haha they ain't going to expect much of our first team to turn up at their place Saturday,  having Vardy injured last week gives us a good reason not to have play him otherwise a token 15 minutes at the end of the game would have done 

Edited by southfox66

Good news for US based Foxes.  On Fox Sports 1.  :schmike:  FA3rdRound.JPG.f655ade0a0062edbb9b2f88b33f48941.JPG

p.s. both of tomorrow's ties also televised here (Pool/Everton on FS1, Manure/Derby FS2).

Edited by KingsX
  • Like 4

Sounds like Silva and James to start then.

Schmeichel

Amartey

Dragovic

Maguire

Chilwell

Silva

James

Gray

Okazaki

Barnes

Slimani

Bench: Hamer, Hughes, Albrighton, Iborra, Mahrez, Iheanacho, Thomas

Would be a good team to see what Barnes can do. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, maddog said:

They've not won at home in the League since October and they've lost their last 3 at home in the league.

This should be a 3-0 or 3-1 to us whatever team we put out. 

Awful attitude.

The kind that sees you get knocked out.

Do not piss about too much, I couldn't bear another Millwall. The team we put out that day was a shambles and we got what we deserved. I appreciate that it's not how football works these days, but Hamer's contract is up in the summer and Schmeichel obviously doesn't need a rest. I doubt there's a future here for Hamer so what's the point in "resting" KS? In fairness to Ranieri for that **** up, we had Sevilla in mid-week. We've got a full week before the next game after Fleetwood. 

I'd go:

Schmeichel

Chilwell

Maguire

Dragovic

Amartey

Albrighton

Silva

King

Gray

Slimani

Iheanacho

Subs:
Hamer, Knight, Fuchs, Ndidi, Mahrez, Thomas or Barnes, Vardy. 

With that team we should be out of sight and allow the youngsters a good bit of game time towards the end, but I've got this awful feeling we'll have Ulloa and Musa up front. 

Edited by RonnieTodger
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, RonnieTodger said:

Do not piss about too much, I couldn't bear another Millwall. The team we put out that day was a shambles and we got what we deserved. I appreciate that it's not how football works these days, but Hamer's contract is up in the summer and Schmeichel obviously doesn't need a rest. I doubt there's a future here for Hamer so what's the point in "resting" KS? In fairness to Ranieri for that **** up, we had Sevilla in mid-week. We've got a full week before the next game after Fleetwood. 

I'd go:

Schmeichel

Chilwell

Maguire

Dragovic

Amartey

Albrighton

Silva

King

Gray

Slimani

Iheanacho

Subs:
Hamer, Knight, Fuchs, Ndidi, Mahrez, Thomas or Barnes, Vardy. 

With that team we should be out of sight and allow the youngsters a good bit of game time towards the end, but I've got this awful feeling we'll have Ulloa and Musa up front. 

I Like your first sentence. I concur with that. What a Shite game that Millwall debacle was, remember it well.