Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lavrentis

Dogs

Rescue dogs are certainly a lot more loving in my experience, our lab follows me everywhere, if I walk upstairs he follows me, if I go to the kitchen he gets up and follows me he's just lovely.

The boxer is thick as shit, regularly walks into parked cars when I'm walking him, but he's also very loving and he eats spiders which makes the Mrs happy as she hates them.

MPH I don't think your kid needs a haircut?

Edited by outfoxed77

Rescue dogs are certainly a lot more loving in my experience, our lab follows me everywhere, if I walk upstairs he follows me, if I go to the kitchen he gets up and follows me he's just lovely.

The boxer is thick as shit, regularly walks into parked cars when I'm walking him, but he's also very loving and he eats spiders which makes the Mrs happy as she hates them.

MPH I don't think your kid needs a haircut?

my mum has a rescue dog and she does the same. Apparently they dont want to be deserted again which makes sense...

lol Amber the dog needs a haircut!

Edited by MPH

my mum has a rescue dog and she does the same. Apparently they dont want to be deserted again which makes sense...

Yeah my dog I got recently follows me everywhere, it doesn't help that he's stupid too compared to my other dog (lab collie cross) but he can't help it. He was homed for 5 years, then taken to Redgate animal sanctuary and homed for 18 months but the people took him back. So I am his third owner and he is probably worried that I will take him back too.

Psinatra,

Same with my boxer, you walk past people and they look petrified, the absolute worst you will get from him is a load of slobber.

Our two kids lay down with their heads on his stomach and he will lay there all night, not a malicious bone in his body.

And I know what you mean about the farts, jesus wept, like nothing you have ever smelt in your life!

Psinatra,

Same with my boxer, you walk past people and they look petrified, the absolute worst you will get from him is a load of slobber.

Our two kids lay down with their heads on his stomach and he will lay there all night, not a malicious bone in his body.

And I know what you mean about the farts, jesus wept, like nothing you have ever smelt in your life!

People pulling their kids behind them or crossing the road to get out of the way.  Used to make me feel bad, like I had a pitbull or something?

I would like a staffie, but they've got a bad reputation.  I've known lots of staffies & they've all been lovely.  As they say, it's the owners that are the problem.

We only ever fed the dog dry food (& whatever fell on the kitchen floor) but it didn't make a difference.  At least you could drop your guts & blame the dog!!

Magic! Get a picture up, love spaniels. Had a few as a kid. How much you shifting them for? Keen

Hahaha

1B5F66E4-683D-4334-AF36-236EB496101E-548

I'll let you know if there's any left :thumbup:

Can anyone spot the ginger puppy?

Edited by Wookie
  • Like 3

This thread is great!

We had a border collie when I was younger. She was amazing! Loved the beach, long walks and playing football in the garden. She was 15 or 16, so she had a good long life. Definitely going to get one myself when it makes sense!

post-10622-0-83899900-1381959067_thumb.j

• Like 2

This thread is great!

We had a border collie when I was younger. She was amazing! Loved the beach, long walks and playing football in the garden. She was 15 or 16, so she had a good long life. Definitely going to get one myself when it makes sense!

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Does your dog understand Danish or do have to translate?