Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lavrentis

Dogs

My dog barks when we are all out, my neighbour has just complained. What are my responsibilties here, there is rarely nobody here maybe 5 hours a week tops, the trouble is they never go out.

Have you tried the kong treat balls?

I have a American bulldog x Rottweiler. He's lovely and my nieces and nephew love him.

I get the same with people crossing the street when they see us coming.

• 7 months later...

after trevor from GTA? it looks like him :)

No the missis picked it. She's the type of women that likes to name dogs with human names. Tbf though it kind of suits him. He's a bit of a loose cannon and so unpredictable just like Trev from GTA. lol

Edited by buzzer_b

15nsx9u.jpg

20pwylc.jpg

ts1g.jpg

21ondj4.jpg

This guy has always been a little stick loving terror. Got him because our other dog seemed depressed when we had to put our old dog to sleep. She wouldn't go on walks and would generally just mope around. She picked up though and has a love/hate relationship with him. Hate is far too strong a word though, lets just say his immaturity can irritate her lol

vqllrb.jpg

Amazing. I'd love to lie on my couch with that guy and watch a Leicester game.

• Like 1

Got a black lab, the best friend I've ever had. Unfortunately the end is fast approaching, he's 15 in august (if he makes it!) really struggles to get up, even have to lift his back end sometimes, standing still his back legs give way and he messes his bed most mornings. Plus side he still appreciates his fuss!

This is the most agonising decision to make, 😥😥anybody been through a similar situation?

Mrs bb wants his ashes back but I'm not so sure😢

Got a black lab, the best friend I've ever had. Unfortunately the end is fast approaching, he's 15 in august (if he makes it!) really struggles to get up, even have to lift his back end sometimes, standing still his back legs give way and he messes his bed most mornings. Plus side he still appreciates his fuss!

This is the most agonising decision to make, 😥😥anybody been through a similar situation?

Mrs bb wants his ashes back but I'm not so sure😢

I had a dog who had a terrible condition which meant he had to be put down at just 3 because he was suffering so badly. It's a truly heartbreaking decision to make but if he's suffering it's the best way - it's seems to me he's not enjoying himself much anymore and that's the fun of having a dog. I think it's selfish letting him live if he's really struggling.

I had a dog who had a terrible condition which meant he had to be put down at just 3 because he was suffering so badly. It's a truly heartbreaking decision to make but if he's suffering it's the best way - it's seems to me he's not enjoying himself much anymore and that's the fun of having a dog. I think it's selfish letting him live if he's really struggling.

If he wasn't still a fuss pot I think we would have already done the inevitable, but lying with him every night and he still nuzzles up to me, how on earth am I supposed to take him vets next morning?

As you say its a horrible decision to make, and the thought that I have 'the power' to end his life is upsetting