Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
HighPeakFox

Who's your current favourite player?

Honourable mentions to Vardy and Okazaki but Kasper is my favourite player at the moment always makes great saves in games and made some crucial ones while always modest and articulate in interviews and has developed into one of the best keepers in the league.

Good to see some love on here for Albrighton - sitting in the stands sometimes its easy to think I am the only one!

Mahrez for me (watching the transfer updates with quite a bit of fear right now). I also love Kasper's passion and he seems like a top bloke. I have also warmed very quickly to some of the new guys - Iborra and Harry Maguire have been fantastic additions (still cringing at the abuse that Iborra was getting from the Leicester fans at the cup match on his debut though and I am glad he's turned it round like he has). 

10 hours ago, Countryfox said:

Shame on you Peaky !! ...   how could you indeed.     For me its a very tough call between JV, Shinji-san, and Albrighton ...    I cant make my mind up between them but while I’m lying on the beach tomorrow (must stop mentioning I’m on holiday.. !) ...   I will give it more thought ...  

...again.

You must be the only forum member that's wealthier than Jon the Hat.

Albrighton and Okazaki for me, they are both just such likeable characters and their never say die attitudes completely epitomise everything we've been about the past 4 or 5 seasons.

Obviously, Vardy and Mahrez are the 2 I like to watch the most though and probably the 2 best players I've ever seen wear the Leicester shirt.

2 hours ago, Illusion35 said:

Vardy is my favourite by a long way. It was my birthday just before Christmas and one of my funniest and best presents was a life size cardboard cut out of him ? 

IMG_4903.JPG

That's brilliant! I had to reread your post as at first I thought it was him. He looks like he's genuinely posing for the same picture. 

I have a cold leave me alone. 

9 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

That's brilliant! I had to reread your post as at first I thought it was him. He looks like he's genuinely posing for the same picture. 

I have a cold leave me alone. 

Haha, wish it was actually Jamie in my kitchen! Don't usually put real photos of myself online,  but thought this one would make some people on here smile! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Illusion35 said:

Vardy is my favourite by a long way. It was my birthday just before Christmas and one of my funniest and best presents was a life size cardboard cut out of him ? 

IMG_4903.JPG

That's actually Lee "Chappy" Chapman - you've been conned!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, SCP1906 said:

I've been watching Silva playing for ages..
:)

I've selected Slimani too because I know how good he is from his performance at Sporting CP.

Fair play, I didn't realise you were a Sporting fan.

• Like 1