Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Fleetwood Town (A) 0-0 FA Cup 3rd Round

2 minutes ago, KFS said:

Honestly that was made so much worse by the fvcking shit BBC commentary. Cian Bolger balon d'or winner 2018 if they're to be believed.

Get back on the carpet at the KP, half the issue was that rhythm sucking cow patch they call a pitch..

I agree with this kind of. I don't want to make excuses cos the team put out should be more than good enough to beat Fleetwood but half the issue was the pitch. It was hard to get any kind of passing and rhythm going. 

Not sure the bids for Jakupovic, King and Iheanacho will come foooding in like we'd hoped. 

So many mediocre players in our ranks. 

Dont massivley Blume Puel. He's trying to get to know the squad. He should know by now though. 

I was right, this was always going to be tricky. When I saw our team selection you knew this wasn’t winnable. I fvcking hate how Puel discredited the FA cup by putting such a disjointed side out. If you’re going anywhere in this competition you have to win these games. 

You would expect us to win the replay. I just hope we put out a stronger side. 

Edited by Farrington fox

3 minutes ago, Webbo said:

What utter fvcking shit. Without doubt the worse game I've ever seen. I don't doubt we'll put 4 or 5 past them at our place but wtf was that? Their keeper never made a save, not 1 of our players deserves more than a 5/10. For all his crap first half Benny was our best player second half, which just tells you how shit the rest of them were. Did Ihenacho even get a touch?

I think Millwall was a bit worse than this but I agree with everything else you said.

A ****ing disgrace, doesn’t matter who we put out, they should at least put it in, to many lazy performers.

We looked like the lower league side, hoofed it aimlessly every time we had it, we had enough out there to win, no excuses from the players or manager, shit attitude all round

4 minutes ago, Paddy. said:

Not one for going overboard but that really was a horrendous performance. So so poor.

I actually compelled by missus to watch the match - she doesn't follow football. She went to do her nails after an hour. That was awful, awful. We are dead lucky to still be in the competition. When Ihenacho backed out of that challenge near the end  I chucked my mug of tea at the wall, Fleetwood nearly scored. We were utter rubbish virtually every player and as usual we couldn't keep the ball against a League 1 team. That says it. 

• Like 1

Did he get out of jogging pace once in the game?

Against Huddersfield he tried. He pressed and spinted and left it all on the pitch. Today he's done **** all. 

Is that in the same Huddersfield game where we had decent players out there all playing well?  He didn't do anything today but name me one player that did. Nobody was above a 5/10 and thats being generous, besides maybe Jakupovic.

@AKCJ or @AjcW whichever one you are

Edited by Walkers

Safe to say that the fans are the only ones who actually want to see us win the FA Cup. 

The club are obviously prioritising  those extra millions from that odd premier league place.

My Dad went to all three of the 60's cup finals, I'm never going to get the privilege.

Btw, don't cite Wycombe we were undone in that game but we tried much harder than the game we've just seen. And bar for a huge slice of luck this game should have gone the same f**king way.

I don't recall having ZERO chances against Wycombe.

Edited by squidsworth

Just now, Koke said:

The team put out there was more than good enough to beat Fleetwood. 

Was it?

Individually it should have been but how was that line up ever going to score?

On a dodgy pitch with no pace and a useless lump up front. In what world is that going to be effective?

This is what I keep saying, trying to pass through teams who have 11 men behind the ball, especially when they press, is very difficult.

Besides, some of the players we had out there aren't that superior. Fleetwood are League One, not non-league. Barnes, King, Amartey, Chilwell, etc - these are Championship players.

• Like 1