Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Fleetwood Town (A) 0-0 FA Cup 3rd Round

5 minutes ago, Will1981 said:

Boring Boring Puel.

This was not a Puel instigated performance....

All front 5, didnt put in a shift, nobody shouted for the ball, Shinji citys player of the match..

These are million pound players..they are bound by earnings and duty , and should be thankfull

PUEL gave them this chance..

Our midfield should of been too strong..Gray should of taken possesion of the ball.

Nobody wanted to run, and fight for space or the ball. Quite pathetic....

Gray now worries me, this was a game he himself could and should of strengthened his position.

This defo goes down as one of the Laziest displays I have seen in 60yrs...

I wont jump in, to protect this display against all the negative posts/the melt downs/the neo -sayers.

Exception Puel, or any manager cant be hold   responsible, for this turgid display from the Group and lack

of want..!!!  The players didnt play for themselves or the shirt today.

I could say 2-3 outfield players Should not take the flak, but their play was also, not clinical enough.

The midfield, with an outlet like Gray, should of been too strong but there was absolutely     no commitment....

• Like 1

Guest Harrydc

On the LCFC website yesterray they posted tickets for a replay match against fleetwood on the 16th and deleted it soon after. today was a 0-0, is there something sinister going on?...:ph34r:

1 minute ago, Voll Blau said:

I hate overreactions, but that was wank.

Heartbreaking that we dont seem interested in winning Cups. What' the point?

I'm not excusing things but the replay team will give us a good clue about how much we want this. I do think, if we'd been at home, we'd have given a different performance, although there is no defending our ball retention and inability to create anything of note.

29 minutes ago, lifted*fox said:

lol

state of you lot.

it was shit yeah, but whatever - it happens in games like this. 

hopefully Puel will put out the right side next time at out place and when we're playing on a surface that doesn't resemble a ****ing landfill we'll beat them.

Shocks happen, usually after a team has had a great deal of luck and nicked a winner.

We didn't have a shot on goal and barely got out of our half in the last 20 or so minutes.

That was embarrassing. A totally unacceptable performance.

33 minutes ago, Callabinho said:

90 minutes of listening to that fat willy puller Pearce and lanky Streak of piss Kilbane wank themselves into a coma every time Fleetwood completed a five yard pass.

And the game was shit.

One thing for sure they were not going to wank themselves into a coma every time we completed a five-yard pass were they?