Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

Chelsea (A) pre-match

10 hours ago, Foxxed said:

With both Drinkwater and Kanté having just two and a half days to recover, the top tackler in the division and two European cup heavy weights really should be able to nullify them. Bit of a coming of age game.

Let's be honest, Kante could play 3 games back to back. Bakayoko will probably come in for Drinkwater too, which is a shame considering he's in full low-confidence pass sideways mode at the minute.

31 minutes ago, Ted Maul said:

Let's be honest, Kante could play 3 games back to back. Bakayoko will probably come in for Drinkwater too, which is a shame considering he's in full low-confidence pass sideways mode at the minute.

Bakayoko has been absolutely dismal for Chelsea, if Drinkwater starts he’d up his game against us.

53 minutes ago, lgfualol said:

Definitely putting money on a Drinkwater or Kante goal. It's nailed on. I should have done it earlier in the season when Schmeichel let in that Kante pea-roller shot. 

I think Schmeichel did..

• Like 3

I really believe we have a chance of getting something in this one. Vardy back and Puel has had a week to work with the lads. 

Kasper

Amartey

Dragovic

Maguire

Fuchs

Ndidi

Silva

Gray

Albrighton

Mahrez

Vardy

Subs: Jakapovic, Benny, Chilwell, Iborra, Slimani, Okazaki, Iheanacho.

Conte on Leicester: "Tomorrow we have to face the worst team for us in this moment. They are a good team and are a strong team in really good form. It will be very very difficult to face them. Leicester are the worst team to face in this moment, for us." #CFC

1 minute ago, davieG said:

Conte on Leicester: "Tomorrow we have to face the worst team for us in this moment. They are a good team and are a strong team in really good form. It will be very very difficult to face them. Leicester are the worst team to face in this moment, for us." #CFC

Mmmm overegging the pudding there a bit, Conte. Could just say "Leicester are alright. Let's face it, we'll probably win"

6 minutes ago, davieG said:

It's not like he's going to say "What a piece of cake they're going to be " lol

2 hours ago, Swan Lesta said:

I'm looking forward to this - I haven't been to Stamford Bridge before, oddly. Its one of the few big grounds I've never done. 

I live in Chelsea, I see about a third of my city games there... trust me its not a big ground.......

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Schmeichel

Amartey Dragovic Maguire Fuchs
Iborra
Ndidi Silva
Mahrez Vardy Gray

Would like to see something like that.

I cant see puel playing amartey behind mahrez on Alonso's side (and hazard will drift over too) without having okazaki or albrighton on the pitch somewhere