Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

Chelsea (A) pre-match

2 hours ago, davieG said:

Conte on Leicester: "Tomorrow we have to face the worst team for us in this moment. They are a good team and are a strong team in really good form. It will be very very difficult to face them. Leicester are the worst team to face in this moment, for us." #CFC

Christ what would have said if we had taken 10 points from our last five games unlike the 4 we have actually managed.

Perhaps he hasn't seen us play for a few weeks.

14 minutes ago, reynard said:

Christ what would have said if we had taken 10 points from our last five games unlike the 4 we have actually managed.

Perhaps he hasn't seen us play for a few weeks.

Puel uses that same line when play shit clubs. Managers aren't exactly known for their honestly. 

From Chelsea Vital Football

When facts are not always facts!

This Saturday, the last two sides to win the English Premier League title go head-to-head at Stamford Bridge.

Ahead of the clash we`ve delved into the record and form books to come up with a raft of interesting facts.

• The last 16 meetings between the two clubs, in all competitions, have seen Chelsea win on 14 occasions, the other 2 meetings have been won by Leicester, with both coming in their 2015 / 2016 Premier League title winning season.

• The last 26 league games played between the two sides at Stamford Bridge have seen Chelsea win 16, draw 9 and lose just the 1.

• The last time Leicester City won at Stamford Bridge, in a league match, was a 2-0 victory back in September 2000.

• Chelsea are on a roll when it comes to Premier League games, the last 7 have all been won and during those 7 games Chelsea have kept 5 clean sheets.

• Antonio Conte enters this fixture having won 25 of his first 30 Premier League home games a record jointly held with Jose Mourinho and Carlo Ancelotti. However, the latter duo both lost their 31st home match in charge.

• The fixture will see N`Golo Kante and Danny Drinkwater face their old club, Kante made 7 appearances and Drinkwater made 35 in Leicester`s epic 2015 / 2016 Premier League title winning season.

• When it comes to scoring goals, Marcos Alonso leads the way. Since the start of last season, the Spaniard has netted on 12 occasions in the Premier League, a total no other defender in the Premier League can match.

Read more: http://www.chelsea.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=588995#ixzz540APiwIL

1 hour ago, goose2010 said:

Great to see Chelsea away isn't the game for Silva to start in the prem. 

He has been dropped mate let’s not dress it up 

if Claude fancied him he would be on the bench tomorrow 

Edited by GaelicFox
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, GaelicFox said:

He has been dropped mate let’s not dress it up 

if Claude fancied him he would be on the bench tomorrow 

Honestly, you know how you sound right?  Clearly needs matches after not being eligible for so long.  Dropped?  Sweet Christmas. X

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, RumbleFox said:

Honestly, you know how you sound right?  Clearly needs matches after not being eligible for so long.  Dropped?  Sweet Christmas. X

Matches he has been playing dozens behind the scenes 

he was in the Fleetwood starting panel and now he is playing u23

He has been dropped mate ... plain and simple 

he would get more playing 25 Mins tomorrow than 90 tonight 

but the manager don’t fancy him 

dropped 

just my opinion ;) 

Edited by GaelicFox
  • Like 1

39 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

Yeah he’s played 65 minutes of competitive football and you’ve been privy to all the conversations with sports science. 

Stop be silly as per 

Yes He needs more mins in the park but the manager doesn’t fancy him 

he needs to obviously prove himself now 

if he had played well last weekend he plays tomorrow , he was bang average and he had been dropped 

It’s just an opinion everyone entitled to one 

I won’t lower myself to your low brow personal castigation 

Edited by GaelicFox
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, GaelicFox said:

Yes He needs more mins in the park but the manager doesn’t fancy him 

he needs to obviously prove himself now 

He’s having a pre season in the midst of a season as simple as that. That means rocking up the minutes bit by bit. Those friendlies played whilst he was ineligible would have been very infrequent because the calendar first team/under 23s have. 

Ask the likes of ramadaone, the opinion of Silva on the training ground whether that’s players, first team coaching staff or other coaches. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

58 minutes ago, GaelicFox said:

dropped 

just my opinion ;) 

Practice games and competitive games are a world apart, otherwise it would be very easy to get players back to full fitness. U23's play break neck football at the minute so 90 mins tonight over potentially 30 mins tomorrow followed up with another 90 mins on Tuesday, it's a no brainer. 

That's not to say he doesn't need to impress to get in because evidently he won't get an easy ride. Same with Iborra.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, GaelicFox said:

dropped 

just my opinion ;) 

You keep saying it’s ‘your opinion’ but you force your ‘opinion’ on everyone as facts, and completely dismiss what anyone else has to say. 

• Like 2

Will be interesting to see if Silva makes the bench tomorrow or not. Regardless I think it’s the right decision as we need our most tried and tested versus Chelsea. Perhaps we will see Iborra, Ndidi and Silva lineup together at some point but I think it should be when Silva is sharper and against less testing opposition at home. 

Iborra looked very slow and lethargic in his first 5 games but then his class shone through. 

2 hours ago, GaelicFox said:

dropped 

just my opinion ;) 

Why state something in a manner that sounds so mush like you think it's a fact then be like "just my opinion" as if that negates you of any silliness?  Dropped.  Honestly I am laughing out loud whilst simultaneously chopping off my own tiny, tiny penis in disbelief.  X

Edited by RumbleFox
  • Like 1