Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

Chelsea (A) pre-match

1 hour ago, southfox66 said:

Did think at first odd to leave Silva out for tomorrow but if think about it probably the right call do you really want to throw him in against Chelsea at Stamford Bridge I'd rest him for Watford 

Would be strange though if James is in the Chelsea team/squad.  You could argue that Silva has had better prep to go into the side rather than someone returning from long term injury.

We're reaping the stupidity of the weakened side v Fleetwoood though.  If we had put a strong side out we could have done the job and had a full week to recover.  Now we have 2 games in 4 days and will have to use 2 different teams.

• Like 1

if peul does not play with ibbora,ndidi and silva in the midfield he needs sacking now. we have seen this so many times we sign these so call big money players then leave them sitting on the bench or leave them out altogether. throw him in and lets and lets see what hes got, he is a class player. we need players who can hold the ball and can pass to other team mates and ibbora and silva can do that, ndidi can do the chasing and the donkey work.     

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, bpfox said:

if peul does not play with ibbora,ndidi and silva in the midfield he needs sacking now. we have seen this so many times we sign these so call big money players then leave them sitting on the bench or leave them out altogether. throw him in and lets and lets see what hes got, he is a class player. we need players who can hold the ball and can pass to other team mates and ibbora and silva can do that, ndidi can do the chasing and the donkey work.     

Yeah if Puel doesn't play Silva who has 95 minutes played in 4 months before today, and played today, despite the Chelsea game only being tomorrow, I'd bring out the guillotine.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, bpfox said:

There is a very valid reason that Puel is the manager & you are not !!! Silva will need to come on slowly as the Prem is different from any other league. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, bpfox said:

Now I understand..why  "BP"...  had major problems...tell me this is not another Oil leak....

We have to Cap it...:P

Edited by fuchsntf

36 minutes ago, bpfox said:

Would four managers in a season be a record for us? Maybe give Silva the job since he was ripping up trees in the under 23s last night before apparently being stretched off the pitch after 65 minutes?

9 minutes ago, Foxxed said:

Would four managers in a season be a record for us? Maybe give Silva the job since he was ripping up trees in the under 23s last night before apparently being stretched off the pitch after 65 minutes?

all good but iam in sydney aust and we dont get up to date, information on u23 games so how about of le way.

Fvck Google, their doodle is the African Nations Championship and my first thoughts were a) is this the new name for the african cup of nations  b) why havent i heard this before and c) what effect it will have on our squad, before realising its only for players playing in their own country's league.

Like I say, fvck google for bringing about a momentary panic lol

3 minutes ago, bpfox said:

NO,but i didnt go lucking ti see if the under 23 had played or if silva was playing. so was he injured and how bad was it.

So you do get up to date info but you can't be bothered to look !!