Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Fleetwood Replay Ticket Details Confirmed

17 minutes ago, AjcW said:

Deffo the JPT game we lost against Lincoln.... was just the West Stand and I don't think it was full. (8046)

think we played tranmere (might not have been tranmere) twice in a week in the league cup and the league as well, the league cup one was deffo west stand only.

didn't do either round 1 or round 2 of the fa cup but didn't we play Stevenage and someone else just as shit, surely nobody went to them.

i'm amazed anyone wants to go to this tbf. until I read this thread I thought we'd be lucky to sell out the west stand let alone the ground lol 

1 hour ago, ScouseFox said:

think we played tranmere (might not have been tranmere) twice in a week in the league cup and the league as well, the league cup one was deffo west stand only.

didn't do either round 1 or round 2 of the fa cup but didn't we play Stevenage and someone else just as shit, surely nobody went to them.

i'm amazed anyone wants to go to this tbf. until I read this thread I thought we'd be lucky to sell out the west stand let alone the ground lol 

Played Stevenage and Dagenham/Redbridge - both games had the full stadiums open. Both clubs were also a pain in the arse regards ticket prices. The price must be agreed with both clubs and they wanted higher prices. It may be the case here also. 

What a pig's ear the club have made of this.

I just had a look and hardly any tickets have been sold because of the pricing and seating arrangements. If it ain't broke don't fix it, we had 30,000 gates for our League Cup matches. We would have had similar here if they maintained the stack'em high, sell 'em cheap policy.

I was 100% going plus I'd have been taking another three people who don't go to league matches, I may not bother now because of the West Stand fiasco and the piss take with the prices.

Well done whoever had this bright idea, penny wise Pound stupid.

• Like 2

I've just logged in to buy tickets and all of B1 and B3 has gone.  Some expensive seats left in WS and KW, and some corner ones in C1 C2 .  So clearly quite a few people are going.  I'm not sure at what point they'll open another stand though.

22 hours ago, FoxesDeb said:

Yeah that was my initial thought, but I think I'm going to buy in the West Stand, and hope the demand is there for other areas to be opened up, then move my seats. 

Can we move seats?  I wasn't sure if that was possible.  We always sit in the East stand, but I didn't want to risk waiting for a possible East stand opening, so bought West stand anyway (need to be near the front as I have young kids - who don't like the family stand!!) - but I'd like to swap them if it becomes and option.

6 minutes ago, Qwerty said:

Can we move seats?  I wasn't sure if that was possible.  We always sit in the East stand, but I didn't want to risk waiting for a possible East stand opening, so bought West stand anyway (need to be near the front as I have young kids - who don't like the family stand!!) - but I'd like to swap them if it becomes and option.

Another one who wants to swap the Kop with the family stand! :D

That performance live on tv. The fact I can only buy in one stand. And the announcement it's on bt.

Sorry but I'm done. I don't want to watch a game from the side of the pitch. And can't buy in the family stand as I won't take my kid  to a late game on his 1st full week back at school.

Like it or not lcfc have ****ed up getting a decent crowd for this.

I'd  rather pay mate a fiver and take some beers round his and be an armchair for this one. We have had an away at Fleetwood followed by Chelsea and then Watford at home just after and if we progress another away.

Just poor bad planning from the club.

I don't really buy into the fact that £10 a ticket and only the West Stand being open is causing such an issue with people. Agree the club could have maybe sold differently (who knows what pricing control they had over the FA/away club, would be interested if any club sell below £10). At the end of the day, the players/coaches are being punished for something out of their control. They will be playing in front of a smaller crowd because the fans are refusing to go, not sure that is fair on them.

However, each to their own. I personally am going and didn't care where I sat or whether I pay £5 or £10, I get behind the team as much as I can. Appreciate people have commitments (work, family etc) but reasoning the seat I sit in has never been a concern for me personally. Baffles me a little bit.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

I don't really buy into the fact that £10 a ticket and only the West Stand being open is causing such an issue with people. Agree the club could have maybe sold differently (who knows what pricing control they had over the FA/away club, would be interested if any club sell below £10). At the end of the day, the players/coaches are being punished for something out of their control. They will be playing in front of a smaller crowd because the fans are refusing to go, not sure that is fair on them.

However, each to their own. I personally am going and didn't care where I sat or whether I pay £5 or £10, I get behind the team as much as I can. Appreciate people have commitments (work, family etc) but reasoning the seat I sit in has never been a concern for me personally. Baffles me a little bit.

You only have to read this thread to see how disgruntled people are mainly because they feel the club are totally out of sync with the fans on this.

The increase in prices from the League Cup matches equates to about the price of a pint and a bag of crisps but it's the principle of the club trying to squeeze another few quid out of you and they've shot themselves in the foot because they would have bigger gate receipts if they kept the price to League Cup prices. I thought the club were out of order by increasing the Champions League prices the further we went to keep squeezing the fans for another fiver. I was going to pay whatever it cost but for the £150k they gained in revenue they lost in good will.

Also by not opening the whole ground up was baffling. It was almost admitting that by the price increases that they were prepared to get a really low gate. If they had kept the pricing structure like the League Cup and opened the whole ground I would have expected a 30,000 crowd. It's telling that even people like @Bayfox who probably rarely misses a Leicester match home or away has decided to watch it down the pub or at his mate's house. The only time I ever miss a home match is when I'm out of the country and even I'm thinking about not going and I've been to every cup match this season with three people who never go to league games so there is possibly another four missing just because I might decide not to go because I feel the club have took liberties.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Gerard said:

You only have to read this thread to see how disgruntled people are mainly because they feel the club are totally out of sync with the fans on this.

The increase in prices from the League Cup matches equates to about the price of a pint and a bag of crisps but it's the principle of the club trying to squeeze another few quid out of you and they've shot themselves in the foot because they would have bigger gate receipts if they kept the price to League Cup prices. I thought the club were out of order by increasing the Champions League prices the further we went to keep squeezing the fans for another fiver. I was going to pay whatever it cost but for the £150k they gained in revenue they lost in good will.

Also by not opening the whole ground up was baffling. It was almost admitting that by the price increases that they were prepared to get a really low gate. If they had kept the pricing structure like the League Cup and opened the whole ground I would have expected a 30,000 crowd. It's telling that even people like @Bayfox who probably rarely misses a Leicester match home or away has decided to watch it down the pub or at his mate's house. The only time I ever miss a home match is when I'm out of the country and even I'm thinking about not going and I've been to every cup match this season with three people who never go to league games so there is possibly another four missing just because I might decide not to go because I feel the club have took liberties.

I went with 5 other people to the other cup games only 2 of us were ST holders. I'm the only one still considering going but will probably give it a miss as they're seemingly sending out the message we don't care about the cup but we'll make sure it does'n't cost us a penny.

• Like 1

I'm an ST holder in the kop and would love to sit in my own seat!

Haven't bothered to buy my ticket yet as I have 4 other people who would like to attend the game.

Just hoping that they open another area of the ground in order for us all to sit together.

Hopefully I can purchase 5 seats online on Thursday night when they go to general sale.

Otherwise it'll be in my local to watch it on BT.

I think the club have made a major cock up here limiting it to one stand.

36 minutes ago, Gerard said:

I don't understand why prices are increased compared to the League Cup? Not for members/STH's and in fact Blocks B1, B2 and B3 are cheaper than in the League Cup. I think from a general sale perspective, yes, maybe the club got it wrong by having a £5 difference rather than what was £3 (I think) in the League Cup.

Then again, STH's and Members will want special treatment and saving £5 over general sale for a cup match might be just that. However, I think increasing the prices by £2 for general sale would be enough and that is the only issue I have with the club around this. On every other front I think they have been reasonable (only opening the West Stand and P3 block and pricing - assuming the minimum £10 pricing is out of their control).