Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Fleetwood Replay Ticket Details Confirmed

9 hours ago, lcfcsnow said:

Ok thanks for the information. Is there a dress code or can you wear what you want?

Also what’s the difference between the KW lounge and Walkers Hall?

Not aware of a dress code, I certainly just turned up in jeans and Leicester shirt, it's not like a corporate box.

Literally the only difference is one is on the right side of the stand, the other on the left. Before the game it pretty much all mingles in one area anyway.

1 hour ago, Drew Peacock said:

If it’s possible for you to get down to the ticket office you can swap your tickets. You can’t reserve/swap them over the phone though, they have to have the physical tickets back at the time. 

I’ve done it a few times for away tickets when better seats become available and there has never been a charge.

9 hours ago, BoyJones said:

We are five season ticket holders in SK2, who bought tickets by the half way line, which we don't like as the atmosphere is poor. This on the basis that the club said they weren't going to open the Kop.

Now our own tickets are on sale which we would have obviously preferred. Whoever is in charge of the the commercial side side relating to ticket sales is clearly a complete moron with no understanding of football fans and hopefully will be demoted post-haste. 

Looks like the playing side downturn in performance over the last year and a half has been more than matched by the commercial side. 

This is exactly what I've done. My seat in SK4 became available (it was actually taken) but I just called up and got the back row of SK3. They cancelled the paper ticket I had and sent me a new print at home one. It's a bit of a faff but really not that much of an issue.

You either wait for them to open the stand or be prepared to transfer your tickets in situations like this.

8 hours ago, Drew Peacock said:

If it’s possible for you to get down to the ticket office you can swap your tickets. You can’t reserve/swap them over the phone though, they have to have the physical tickets back at the time. 

I’ve done it a few times for away tickets when better seats become available and there has never been a charge.

Cheers for info, didn't realise this.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, mognol12 said:

£5 if anybody wants it? I paid £8!

Free for a willing taker? Anybody?

Anybody out there?

It's an e-ticket so can email it this morning but i'm away from my computer after 11am.

Edited by mognol12
extra info