Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Permafrost

Man City away - 5.30pm Sat 10th February

Time is everyone's train?

I'll be at Sheffield aprrox 3pm (train arrives Manchester Picc at 4) and both Sheffield clubs are playing at 12.30pm, both against rivals (Leeds and Barnsley). Sheffield will be packed and probably full of Leeds leaving and Wednesday arriving back. 

58 minutes ago, Chairman of the Bored said:

My ticket hasn’t arrived. Been told I’m on the duplication list and Mank ticket office will sort. What could possibly go wrong? See you all at half time.

That’s happened twice to me in the past. No problems either time, the tickets were waiting, but it is a weird feeling travelling without your ticket imagining the worst scenario.

Funnily enough, at Sunderland in the league winning season, someone else in the ground had the same seat number, but we both had got through the turnstile. Very odd. The stewards just let me sit on the front row where no one normally sits. So get in early!

• Thanks 1