Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Webbo

Failures with the opposite sex.

36 minutes ago, Webbo said:

Not sure if this is worth a thread but I remembered today something that happened to me years ago.

Helen was my sister's friend, I'd known her since we were kids, played hide and seek etc and talked to her no problem. She was 2 or 3 years younger than me. By the time she was 15 or 16 she was like a film star, stunningly beautiful, so much so that I always got nervous around her. I'd be around 18-19 when I was looking for something in my dad's car and Helen started walking up the street. I was wearing my glasses and at the time I hated anyone seeing me in them. I panicked a bit, I can't let Helen see me in my specs, so I took them off and pretended to be cleaning them. "Hello Helen" I said as she was passing when just then in my nervousness I actually snapped my glasses in half right in front of her. Tbf to her she did try not to laugh until she was out of earshot.

It was so humiliating, needless to say I never had any success when it came to Helen.

So, what became of Helen, Webbo?

Was in a Co-op a few years ago and the girl serving at the checkout was so unbelievably gorgeous I actually gawped like a fvcking cartoon character. Must have been a good 3 or 4 seconds before I realised what I was doing and shut my mouth, trying to carry on as if that hadn't just happened.

She definitely noticed.

• Like 1

When your 16, never shagged before and your gf tells you to put it in and you cant find the vagina opening to jam it in. Embarassing. In my defense it was pitch black and her best friend was sleeping next to us lol (awkward) and we had both had a few drinks (mutual consent in a drunken stupor was there).

Not the best time to ask me to stick it in when im a newb and already nervous about doing it for the first time. 

I eventually got it right and then used my failure as a springboard to bang many, many women until i settled for the dreaded one gina. Now i long for the days of not finding the vagina opening. 

• Haha 4

Going back to a Cancun hotel room with a young American fitty. Was more of a "right place at the right time" thing really as my much better looking mate had pulled her mate and gone back to our hotel room, so she kindly allowed me to come up to her room. Things were proceeding nicely until the huge amount of Tequila i'd consumed decided it was better out than in and I vomited all over her bed and clothes. kind of ruined the moment a bit after that...

I'd been talking to this girl on and off for like a year, but never actually met since swapping numbers in town. A couple of years passed and she got fitter and fitter and promoted a couple of leagues above me. 

I'd been in Birmingham meeting some girl off Tinder and I had Slug & Lettuce in my Snapchat story and she replied asking if I was still out, thinking it was a Leicester one. Anyway we started talking in that chat and arranged to meet up, I was so buzzing I screenshotted our messages to show my mate that I'd got a date with Alice and forgot that Snapchat tells the other person you've screenshotted, even in the messages part. She was like "why did you screenshot that" and we never met up.

Also, I showed the same mate a girl I'd been with the night before on Facebook and didn't realise I'd shared her profile picture for 3 hours without ever adding her. Never met her again either. I'm like an old man with phones. 

Edited by RonnieTodger
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Jattdogg said:

When your 16, never shagged before and your gf tells you to put it in and you cant find the vagina opening to jam it in. Embarassing. In my defense it was pitch black and her best friend was sleeping next to us lol (awkward) and we had both had a few drinks (mutual consent in a drunken stupor was there).

Not the best time to ask me to stick it in when im a newb and already nervous about doing it for the first time. 

I eventually got it right and then used my failure as a springboard to bang many, many women until i settled for the dreaded one gina. Now i long for the days of not finding the vagina opening

I'm not sure why, but the phrase "Vagina Opening" really made me chuckle. I now have visions of it being like a door, and literally opening and closing. Perhaps that's why you couldn't find it. It saw you coming* and decided it was closed for business?

*Pun most certainly NOT intended.

Edited by TiffToff88
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, Webbo said:

Got married and emigrated to Australia. My sister still talks to her on Facebook I think.

A girl I once convinced myself would be the love of my life ended up in New Zealand.

Has anyone's love target fled any further afield? Antarctica? The International Space Station?

One night in my early 20s, I got off with a nice Welsh girl in a London pub. I went home alone but she invited me round to her flat the next day.

I went round and we were getting on well. We were heavy petting on her bed and I was looking forward to things progressing, when her doorbell rang.

"Shit! That's unfortunate timing! Hope she gets rid of them quickly!", I thought. I could then vaguely hear her talking to a male for a couple of minutes.

She then came back to the bedroom and said "I'm sorry, you'll have to leave. It's my ex. He needs me. He's a drug addict".... 

Didn't quite know how to respond but opted to leave, walking past this rather pathetic, apologetic-looking bloke in the hall. :D

On a more innocent note....

In early secondary school years, I developed an intense crush on a girl who got the school bus at the same stop as me.

I can see her now: shy but giggly, small but perfectly-formed, dark hair, deep soulful brown eyes. Where is she now, I wonder?

We got the same bus for about 3 years (age 12-14?) and I viewed it as a major triumph on the rare occasions that I was courageous enough to say more than "Hello" to her.

The stupid thing is we had been at the same primary school and, looking back, we'd got on really well. I remember having a good laugh with her (laughing with me, not at me!).

Unfortunately, teenage hormones and hang-ups got in the way of what might have been... :(

Cue some theme music for that last story....