Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Claridge

Vardy to Man Utd

4 hours ago, FrankieADZ said:

guess he must here alot through the KFC drive thru:ph34r:

all serious though, its amazing the amount of rumours that spark off from these ITK's etc on social media when the transfer windows are open and the amount of people that actually believe them

I love it. Plenty of money to be made for the non-gullible

27 minutes ago, kylestyle06 said:

The twitter account is a parody account who is clearly doing it for the 'banter' and everyone is going on like he's being serious.

it is a parody account ffs.

It really isn’t a parody account. The guy believes what he tweets. Doesn’t mean it carries any weight but it’s not one of the parody nonsense accounts 

mrs vardy has been quoted by him as being largely responsible for the move so I’m not surprised she has come back at him with a denial. 

2 minutes ago, Ted Maul said:

Top bird, Becky.

Whilst I dislike the whole reality TV culture and don’t have much time for those involved in it, she does seem quick to rubbish any reports that Jamie is unsettled at Leicester.

perhaps its Jamie's way of dealing with rumours, must be told by agents he can't publically deny rumours on his own social media accounts.

1 hour ago, st albans fox said:

It really isn’t a parody account. The guy believes what he tweets. Doesn’t mean it carries any weight but it’s not one of the parody nonsense accounts 

mrs vardy has been quoted by him as being largely responsible for the move so I’m not surprised she has come back at him with a denial. 

Hold on.... do you believe he’s a football agent?