Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Claridge

Vardy to Man Utd

vardy is too loyal and loves it here, no way he wants out or would hand in a transfer req......... oh wait, didn't people say this about drinky?

loyalty in football is just a big pile of garbage with a bit of olive oil on top to add some flavour. if you are good enough and there is offers from bigger clubs, you will go.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, AKCJ said:

Imagine wanting to go and play with Cenk Tosun with Theo Walcott and Aaron Lennon as your service.

Lennon won't be providing service to anyone at Everton for much longer let alone Vardy...going to Burnley soon.

I get your point though it would baffle me if he left us for Everton lol

If he leaves, albeit very doubtfully, who would replace him as the most-likely to score the most goals for us as a striker for the rest of the season?

Iheanacho's confidence will be high after Tuesday - but still have questuon marks over him.

Slimani is ok in certain games - but goes missing at times.

Whilst Diabate may take a while to settle in.

And, Musa and Ulloa should've been departed already now.

Edited by Wymeswold fox

2 hours ago, Wymeswold fox said:

If he leaves, albeit very doubtfully, who would replace him as the most-likely to score the most goals for us as a striker for the rest of the season?

Iheanacho's confidence will be high after Tuesday - but still have questuon marks over him.

Slimani is ok in certain games - but goes missing at times.

Whilst Diabate may take a while to settle in.

And, Musa and Ulloa should've been departed already now.

Pretty sure we would reinvest in a striker if he went but the obvious candidate is Iheanacho as a more direct replacement.

37 minutes ago, Leeds Fox said:

Who would you fancy if we were to bring someone in? 

Tough one really I don't envy the recruitment team. Do you go for a quick player that runs the channels and hope they are as effective as vards or change it completely and get a target man to go alongside Nacho. I don't have the answer lol but wouldn't mind a big bid for Rashford as with Alexis going there he could be available.

5 hours ago, Fox 4 Life said:

Tough one really I don't envy the recruitment team. Do you go for a quick player that runs the channels and hope they are as effective as vards or change it completely and get a target man to go alongside Nacho. I don't have the answer lol but wouldn't mind a big bid for Rashford as with Alexis going there he could be available.

Yes.

Really don’t want Vardy to go, but if he does we need to spend he money on CALLUM WILSON!!!

hope someone at the club reads this and takes it on board, been crying out for this signing since he was at cov.

doesnt have the “pest” aspect that vardy has, or the aggression, but is very similar to vardy in that he is very quick and plays in the shoulder. Powerful too, and only in his mid twenties. No brainier for me personally.

1 hour ago, dooflip said:

Really don’t want Vardy to go, but if he does we need to spend he money on CALLUM WILSON!!!

hope someone at the club reads this and takes it on board, been crying out for this signing since he was at cov.

doesnt have the “pest” aspect that vardy has, or the aggression, but is very similar to vardy in that he is very quick and plays in the shoulder. Powerful too, and only in his mid twenties. No brainier for me personally.

Good luck

2 hours ago, dooflip said:

We should persevere with Vardy as our main striker and Iheanacho as his understudy.

I think it's pointless spending big money on a player in his mid 20's who isn't better than Vardy or Iheanacho and can only play the No9 role. 

• Like 1