Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Claridge

Vardy to Man Utd

7 hours ago, Gerard said:

We should persevere with Vardy as our main striker and Iheanacho as his understudy.

I think it's pointless spending big money on a player in his mid 20's who isn't better than Vardy or Iheanacho and can only play the No9 role. 

I agree. I know it was only against Fleetwood. But I was really impressed with Iheanacho as a number 9.

His movement up top n constantly playing of the last shoulder was spot on.

For me he’s no way near good enough to play that No.10 role, not even in the Okazaki role. But for me he’s our second choice No.9.

4 hours ago, Bluetintedspecs said:

He's not daft, CP  has got the team playing v good football and 7th in the league. With a World Cup approaching he knows where he can best showcase his talents and secure his seat on the plane!

His place is already booked.

1 hour ago, Out Foxed said:

Get us into Europe and I wouldn't begrudge him a move

We need to keep hold of our best players. Getting into Europe and then selling our best players isn’t progress, it’s a step back. 

Edited by foxes21
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Ric Flair said:

Every time he's been asked about his future here he's answered it in a way that could be perceived as vague and not very convincing. That's Vardy, he gives honest and direct responses without being very emotive or sincere. 

If he’s not engaged with the interviewer, he’s a poor person to interview 

• Like 1