Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Claridge

Vardy to Man Utd

Deal done between Jamie and Chelsea

LCFC have said 30m and he is going to Chelsea

he will be on £175k a week and 4 year deal 

deal done by all accounts 

same source that sorted me with PUEL info 

club will huff and puff but he is going and has handed in transfer request 

Edited by GaelicFox
  • Haha 2

9 hours ago, chapero82 said:

Might explain why Puel seems to have had a change of heart about Iheanacho in the last couple of weeks! By the way I know who Indykaila is and although he generally relies on other sources he does seem quite well informed and called Drinky to Chelsea before pretty much anyone else.

1 minute ago, Silva Fox said:

Might explain why Puel seems to have had a change of heart about Iheanacho in the last couple of weeks! By the way I know who Indykaila is and although he generally relies on other sources he does seem quite well informed and called Drinky to Chelsea before pretty much anyone else.

Indykalia

Well informed?

:blink:

The problem with this is we won’t get a replacement for anything like 30m. 

And against Huddersfield and Fleetwood we have looked so impotent prior to getting the first goal. 

at his age, he either makes a move now/this summer or he never moves to a top six side. 

No reason to disbelieve paddy but 4 years for a 31 year old @ £9mil per season ?? 

Edited by st albans fox
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Silva Fox said:

Welcome to foxestalk Indy lad.... safe to say you’ve done nothing but Wing it for years pulling people’s Chicken Leg

9EC3929E-D8CB-4CA5-84C6-F10C18F84A07.jpeg

• Like 1

Just now, Silva Fox said:

Not guilty but I know where he works and its not KFC!

He ? worked at kfc when he 1st started his troll page that has spiralled out of control to the extent where he actually has a load of gullible followers that believe every bit of bs he spouts

- Handing in a transfer request didn't help Ulloa get his move last Jan

- Puel rates Vardy as his first choice striker / a "complete player" / etc etc

- His Mrs does not want to move to London 

- We wouldn't accept 30m

- Chelsea seems to have been linked with Dzeko and Crouch as well in the last 5 mins based on Twitter

That instagram thing was covered in the mockery. They reckon  fat finger or on the wind up.

just throwing it out there - subbing slim on 55 mins the other night seemed a strange move as he surely won’t be starting Saturday.  And I felt vardy post match interview was a bit odd. he didn’t sound right to me. 

im sure it means nowt ...........

• Haha 1