Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DatfoxesKid23

How do I break it to her?

We met 3 years ago at uni. She isn't that out of my league. We only have 1 or 2 common interests but she seems keen on me. She is a borderline pyscopath. I first noticed a month into our relationship she gets so angry when I dissagree with her in a debate. I thought it was a bad habit so I left it. Then a year later I found her walking out of my house at night I asked her what she was doing and she said she was sleep walking (weird AF right). Then next morning I find a dead cat in a outside in my back garden.

She screams weirdly in bed. She has this FVCKING scary laugh. and she says I'm not demanding enough?

I don't want to spend the rest of my life with her.

but I know it will cause massive upsets.

I have no idea what to do and to make it worse my parents are pressuring me to propose to her. This is my last resort.

Just help me please. I can't get to sleep I'm not living a lie anymore!

Edited by DatfoxesKid23

Oh, man. Begin to make preparations to uncouple, including financial ones if necessary. It may take a month or two to get things squared away. If you believe that you'd be in physical danger, you need to get that down in writing and into the hands of people you trust.

• Thanks 1

If you're not happy then I'd say straight up tell her. No one should try to share the rest of their life with someone who their not happy with, it just leads to further issues. If that isn't reason enough for anyone I don't know what is.

Just make sure you've got some protective gear on when you break the news.

5 hours ago, DatfoxesKid23 said:

We met 3 years ago at uni. She isn't that out of my league. We only have 1 or 2 common interests but she seems keen on me. She is a borderline pyscopath. I first noticed a month into our relationship she gets so angry when I dissagree with her in a debate. I thought it was a bad habit so I left it. Then a year later I found her walking out of my house at night I asked her what she was doing and she said she was sleep walking (weird AF right). Then next morning I find a dead cat in a outside in my back garden.

She screams weirdly in bed. She has this FVCKING scary laugh. and she says I'm not demanding enough?

I don't want to spend the rest of my life with her.

but I know it will cause massive upsets.

I have no idea what to do and to make it worse my parents are pressuring me to propose to her. This is my last resort.

Just help me please. I can't get to sleep I'm not living a lie anymore!

What’s the relationship like when you are sober?

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, DatfoxesKid23 said:

We met 3 years ago at uni. She isn't that out of my league. We only have 1 or 2 common interests but she seems keen on me. She is a borderline pyscopath. I first noticed a month into our relationship she gets so angry when I dissagree with her in a debate - Bird gets angry when you don't agree with her shock horror.

I thought it was a bad habit so I left it. Then a year later I found her walking out of my house at night I asked her what she was doing and she said she was sleep walking (weird AF right). Then next morning I find a dead cat in a outside in my back garden - If you think she's truly capable of murdering a cat in the middle of the night you need to run Mo Fo, run like the fuching wind.

She screams weirdly in bed - The sound you might hear if your slaughtering a walrus with a spoon? I think I know her mother.

I don't want to spend the rest of my life with her - then don't it's your life, you make the choices you wish to, nobody else. 

but I know it will cause massive upsets - In this world you are either the heartbreaker or the heartbroken, cry two tears in a bucket and say fuch it.

I have no idea what to do and to make it worse my parents are pressuring me to propose to her - If they like her so much then let one of them marry her. 

Just help me please - Only person who can help you, is yourself. Time to find your bollocks and man up.

Start appreciating that you're only young once in this world so start living it the way you want.

• Like 1

Just now, Innovindil said:

Marriage material imo. 

i mean "she says I'm not demanding enough?" had my heart pounding. depending on the angle you see that line, she could be Morticia Addams or the women you will be spending the rest of your life with. the cup half full, half empty kind of scenario

• Haha 1

honestly, man? you are overblowing it. for all you know, she probably missed something in your apartment and was just too embarrassed to admit it. the cat could be a coincidence. the crazy sounds and scary laugh? i won't talk about that. but it sure didn't stop you from dating here for 3 years.

here's my assumption. you have another girl in your mind and you are trying to paint here as a psycho so you can feel better about yourself when you break up with here. she is abviously trying to work on the relationship with the "you are not demanding enough". line. your family like her so they are pressuring you to propose but deep down, you don't really love here. and you think you are too young to commit. 
you didn't say play nice so i said what i thought. you are not happy ? Just move on, she isn't for you.