Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DatfoxesKid23

How do I break it to her?

On 16/01/2018 at 16:34, DatfoxesKid23 said:

The house is on rent. Thanks your right. the main reason I didn't leave her was because I felt that I was going to trigger her into getting far worse. I honestly think that she would try to hunt me down even if I did move out of leicester. I will explain to my parents but to be honest what am I meant to say my girlfriend is a crazy physco who I dont want to live with. This is my fault I shouldn't have let things get this far. 

That's exactly what you should say.

Seriously though, I had a crazy ex and the longer I put off binning her the worse the relationship got and the worse it made her reaction. Worst night of my life I won't lie but she things will calm down after.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
19 hours ago, DANGEROUS TIGER said:

Seriously, is this thread a wind up? If it isn't, you are just going to man up, and tell her that you are finished as a couple. Not easy, but the only way to resolve your problem.

It's not always that easy though. I was with a girl for 10 years and I was trying to break it off for the last 3. She did everything from attempted suicide, used my cards for online gambling, threats and violence (you can't hit women, but they can hit you!). It can be a tough job trying to break up, whilst trying to limit the damage they can do/try.

The advice about letting them have all your stuff was spot on. She had loads of my things in the end, but there was no way I was going back. 

Still get the odd FB message of abuse, she makes or uses different accounts.

Edited by simFox

1 hour ago, simFox said:

It's not always that easy though. I was with a girl for 10 years and I was trying to break it off for the last 3. She did everything from attempted suicide, used my cards for online gambling, threats and violence (you can't hit women, but they can hit you!). It can be a tough job trying to break up, whilst trying to limit the damage they can do/try.

The advice about letting them have all your stuff was spot on. She had loads of my things in the end, but there was no way I was going back. 

Still get the odd FB message of abuse, she makes or uses different accounts.

that's dedication right there!

not-mad-amazed.gif

Edited by the fox

Step One: Start asking lots of questions about her mum; what's her favourite colour or food? Do you think she'd like me in this shirt? Etc.

Step Two: Mention how hot her mother looks repeatedly.

Step theee: Call out her mums name during sex.

Step Four: Ask her if she thinks her mum would be interested in a three way.

If she doesn't dump you after step four, you have a cool mother/daughter story to share on here. Then return to Step One and replace mum with dad.

• Haha 2

55 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

lol what is this!?

i tend to find the psychotic women are better in bed so don’t be too hasty

Yeah, nothing says great shag like pulling a dead cat from under the bed just as you are about to finish.

Edited by Costock_Fox
  • Haha 2