Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Miquel The Work Geordie

6 hours ago, Finnegan said:

So, basically, because Eminems popularity isn't what it used to be, he's insulted the whole world for attention in his latest album? And called them all faggots for extra edgelord banter lad troll points? 

I wish I was that cool. 

Well, the only person he called a faggot has referred to himself as a faggot numerous times. I dread to think what kind of reaction Eminem's first 2 albums would have garnered had they released in 2018 lol

50 minutes ago, Samilktray said:

Well, the only person he called a faggot has referred to himself as a faggot numerous times. I dread to think what kind of reaction Eminem's first 2 albums would have garnered had they released in 2018 lol

I think it becomes a bigger deal as time moves on and as he grows in profile, to be fair. 

I see your point but the world has changed in the last twenty years and whilst some of the "activists" on social media are complete clowns who go way overboard, equally it's not all a bad thing tbh. 

42 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

I think it becomes a bigger deal as time moves on and as he grows in profile, to be fair. 

I see your point but the world has changed in the last twenty years and whilst some of the "activists" on social media are complete clowns who go way overboard, equally it's not all a bad thing tbh. 

I'm not supporting the use of such language at all buddy

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I can't really look past Young Fathers at the minute.  Pretty much all over music I hear right now seems bland in comparison.  But this thread is great, thanks.  As someone approaching 40 who loves music but has slightly lost touch with the "modern scene" it's nice to have somewhere to hear a few newer more interesting songs.  Even if I don't like a lot of them the odd one seems great and it's nice to re-connect with the world after years of hiding in a darkened room listening to Phil Spector.  X

On 02/10/2018 at 17:27, Dr Marco said:

fantastic new album! check it out!

Hmm, was resigned to viewing Weller as a legend who was well past it. but this song can hold it's own.

• 2 weeks later...

George Ezra’s “riding shotgun underneath the hot sun feeling like  someone”

Sounds like he might be: “hanging in the passenger’s side of his best friend’s ride”

I think Ezra may be a scrub.

Edited by RoboFox

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 05/10/2018 at 09:09, The soup nazi said:

Reminds me of Moterhead but these are decent. Not sure if the band name is genius or just attention seeking. I'm sure they'll just get called Pigs x 7 

Big fan of these. Playing at the cookie next year but bastard tickets have already sold out