Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Adster

Andy King

For every Riyad... there’s a King, that still gives me hope for the future of football and players that just want to do well for the club they love.

Good luck for the rest of the season Kingy, joining a club on the up with a new manager! 

Edited by AjcW
  • Like 2

He had to do this for his international career and world cup hopes. He has been dropped a bit harshly in my opinion. Played a big role in our upturn in form when Puel first arrived. To then be dropped completely, even from the bench, is really harsh. 

I still don't feel like I've seen enough of Iborra, Silva and a returning James to justify King becoming so far down the ranks. Especially Iborra, who despite his previous experience as a player at the top of the game, seems shakey and has given away possession and freekicks in dangerous areas, on a number of occasions already. 

Genuinely feeling a bit sad about this one really. 

Good luck Kingy, please go and smash it there and return to us in banging form ready to win your place back. 

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

According to journalist Phil Cadden, Swansea, Stoke or Nottingham Forest are some of several clubs who are interested in securing a loan deal for Leicester City midfielder today.

Phil Cadden

@pjcadden
 Andy King could leave Leicester on loan today. Stoke, Swansea, Nottingham Forest and Cardiff all interested.

10:18 AM - Aug 9, 2018
22 people are talking about this
Twitter Ads info and privacy
King spent part of last season with Swansea City and scored two goals in 11 appearances for the Welsh club and it appears that Leicester City are prepared to let their midfielder go out on loan again, with a whole host of Championship clubs interested in securing the midfielder’s services for the duration of this season.

King was a Premier League winner with Leicester City in the 2015/16 season and has spent the entirety of his career with Leicester City besides the short loan spell that he spent with Swansea City last season, spending 11 seasons at the King Power Stadium thus far.

The 29-year-old Welsh International is at the stage of his game where he will want regular football and it appears that Claude Puel isn’t going to give King the time that he wants on the pitch, so the midfielder may be forced to look elsewhere if he is to enjoy a productive season on the pitch.

Premier League side Cardiff City are reportedly interested and given the fact that they are both a Premier League club and also where the Welsh International plays fixtures for his national team, they may have the greatest chance of signing the midfielder on loan; but don’t rule out a move elsewhere, just yet.

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Suzie the Fox said:

I just read on twitter and its the 1st time ive actually been on there, that Andy King has signed for Aston Villa for £3.4m. I guess i shouldn't believe everything i read?  

Damn right, not on twattér or anywhere else.

Edited by Buce
  • Haha 1